Chapter Six

"BOOK ME A FLIGHT FOR AFTER 2 WEEKS AT THIS MOMENT.GET THIS IN YOUR STUPID HEAD FOR GOD'S SAKE?" he said angrily.

"Sir,this line is getting recorded and I'm really sorry but we already told you a week ago that their are no seats available in the business class" the women replied in a calm tone.

"WHAT KIND OF A SERVICE DO YOU PEOPLE PROVIDE?"

"Sir,I can book a seat for you in an  economy class and I already told you that you'll only have to sit in that flight for an hour and afterwards you'll be flying in an other plane."

"FINE,BUT I DON'T WANT ANY DELAYS."

"I assure you Mr.Dave Peterson you won't be having any delays and Thank--"

Before the women could say anyhing else, Dave cut the call.

"Dodo,do you have to be mean with everyone?"

"Exactly how many times did I tell you to not address me like that?" He exclaimed with a huffed expression.

"Ohh and how would you feel if I'll address you as TOTO and not Tristan" Dave added.

"That would be cool hahahaha" Tristan exclaimed.

"Stop joking around"

"After 20 years of living you still didn't get used to me" he gave him a develish smirk.

"Tristan be serious in your life for once" Dave said while a slight yet invisible smile tugged at the edge of his lips.

"I sure am but what about you?When are you going to leave your attitude?This does not suit you!" Tristan sighed.

"I've always been like this" he rolled his deep blue eyes.

"Dave it's high time now. You should move on"

"Move on from what?

"Don't act! You know very well about what I am talking about."

"Tristan let it be"

"Listen Mr.Dave Peterson I can't let you be okay? You're my friend and I won't leave you even if you beg and why don't you ever listen to others?This is not how you live,atleast share your problems with someone.
Albeit I know what your problem is, but you're just not willing to accept and tell me yourself."

"Calm down"

"Then let's talk about it" Tristan gave a smirk.

"Tristan,No I don't want to talk about it Now."

"We will talk about it and Now."

"No,we won't"

"Yes,we will"

"Say yes or I'll start singing let it go" Tristan gave a victorious look.

"Urghh fine you win but you have a minute or so."

"You already know what I'm going to say,So?"

"No,and I know what you're talking about."

"Dave, Isn't forgiveness something she talked to you about?" he said with a frown.

"Tristan,I know she talked to me about it but I can't." Dave said in a calm tone.

"You have to!Please!Take all the time you want." Tristan punched Dave's shoulder lightly.

"I will."

"Okay,sure thing." He said in merely a whisper.

"Don't put on that drama I know you very well."