Chapter Four

Flashback Continued

Dave : Miche what are you exactly talking about? This is just a game but you're sounding so weird.😕

Hayaat : Tris,what are they talking about?🙊

Tristan : Lol I have no idea.

Hayaat : Lol

Michelle : Dave,I know it is just a game for you but it is more than that it's confession and I have to confess.

Dave : Umm okay carry on.

Michelle : Dave we've been together from childhood and I know you don't feel anything for me but

Dave : MICHELLE JUST DON'T OKAY DON'T START AGAIN I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT PLEASE DON'T.

Michelle : DAVE YOU SAID YOU'LL LISTEN. PLEASE LET ME COMPLETE.

Hayaat : Guys, please don't fight and Dave atleast listen to her.

Michelle  : HAYAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING SO JUST KEEP QUIET OKAY HE'S MINE AND YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME.GET IT.

Hayaat :  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

Tristan : Haha Girls fight 😂😂

Dave : Keep QUIET TRISTAN.

Dave : Michelle mind your language okay

Michelle : But Dave I really love you I can't stay away from you we've been best friends since our childhood and I really liked to be around you.We always did everything together I was with you when you needed a helping hand I was with you when you were in trouble I was with you when you needed to share your happiness or sadness. But then you went away from me when she came.she took you away from me you talked about her day and night and my hate grew every single day for her.she took you away from me . I cried everyday and night but now I can't cry anymore Dave I can't!I need you I love you Dave please be mine.

Tristan : What? You love him but I thought that you...

Hayaat : Michelle I knew that you did not like me but I still tried to be friends with you but you never even once talked to me nicely but you could've said yourself that you don't like it when I'm around you're very nice but I guess I didn't had that much qualities to make you my friend and  I never tried to snatch your friends away I never did that I never meant to create sadness in your life and about Dave I'm not snatching him away from you neither will I ever do it and why would I even do it we're just Friends and yeah I never took him away from you. I'M SORRY IF YOU FELT SAD BECAUSE OF ME BUT I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT I NEVER STOLE ANYTHING I NEVER EVEN STOLE A CANDY WHY WOULD I EVEN SNATCH A HUMAN BEING AND APART FROM THAT I HAVE NO RIGHTS OVER HIM HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS TO HE'S NOT MY PUPPET I NEVER SNATCHED HIM AWAY FROM YOU BUT I'M STILL SORRY IF I EVER DID WRONG WITH ANY OF YOU. TRISTAN IT'S OKAY DON'T FEEL BAD.
YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

Michelle : Don't try to act so innocent okay because you're not.

Dave : ENOUGH MICHELLE JUST ENOUGH JUST SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I DON'T LOVE YOU GET IT I DON'T AND YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I NEVER HAD A THING FOR YOU AND I NEVER WILL OK! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU DO OR NOT AND STOP DRAGGING HAYAAT IN ALL OF YOUR DRAMA AND I'M NOT YOURS OKAY AND I NEVER WAS. JUST GO AWAY OKAY AND DON'T TRY TO TALK TO ME AND DON'T TRY TO DO ANY SUICIDE DRAMA OKAY I HATE YOU I DON'T LIKE YOU AND YOU WERE JUST A FRIEND TO ME AND NOT ANYTHING ELSE JUST HAVE IT STRAIGHT IN YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU AND I TOLD YOU THAT ALREADY WHEN YOU FIRST TRIED TO TELL ME I STOPPED YOU THEN AND I'M STOPPING YOU NOW ALSO GO AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE AND TRISTAN DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON HER SHE DOES NOT DESERVE YOU AND YEAH MICHELLE HAYAAT IS INNOCENT AND FOR THE LAST TIME IT'S HAYAAT NOT HAYAT AND I KNOW YOU PURPOSELY DO IT AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHOSE DOING DRAMA HERE NOT HAYAAT AND SHE NEVER TRIED TO SNATCH ANYONE AWAY AND YOU ONLY DID NOT LOOSE ME YOU ALSO LOST OUR FRIENDSHIP NOW PLEASE GO AWAY. AND DON'T TRY TO TALK TO ME PLEASE.NOT NOW NOT EVER.GET THIS STRAIGHT.

Tristan : Bye guys will talk later.

Hayaat : Bye tristan.

Hayaat : Dave please don't shout on her I'm not the one whose your childhood friend .In fact, I've just known you for a minor year.She is your childhood friend please don't shout on her atleast listen to her. Actually I don't think so I should be here anymore.

Michelle : It happened because of you HAYAT and If you wouldn't have come with your stupid donation page this wouldn't have happened it happened because of you I will never forgive you.

Dave : MICHELLE DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE.

Dave : Hayaat please don't say like that you can't leave please that one year was not a minor year it felt like 100 years please don't leave hayaat she should be the one leaving please I'm sorry from her side.

Michelle : But Dave.

Dave : Michelle you ruined everything I don't even wanna look at your face now please don't make the matter worse you ruined everything and she did not beg me to donate I did it myself you're not the one to judge anyone okay you're not the one.

Hayaat : Dave don't ruin your friendship you three are literal best friend goals and give her a chance atleast.

Dave : Look Michelle you were judging her she's still taking your side and you did so wrong with her I can't believe my choice went so wrong while choosing friends I wish I never met you.

Michelle : Dave but I can't live like this please. She's putting up an act.

Hayaat : Michelle,what are you saying? I'm not.

Dave : Michelle this is the limit. Don't show me your face ever again.

Michelle : you don't know what you're leaving Dave you'll regret bye. But I will always love you.

Dave : whatever.

Hayaat : Dave stop her .

Dave : Hayaat let her be and I'm sorry from her side I can't believe she actually said those words to you and I didn't even know that she loves me I'm sorry if you felt bad and I know I'm the one who forced you to come in this group I'm sorry hayaat I'm sorry.please forgive me.

Hayaat : Dave this is not right you have to go after her what if she does something wrong. Dave anything could happen please talk to her she likes you very much. I'm not telling you to like her back it's your decision but just listen to her atleast.

Dave : Hayaat please leave her I know she won't do anything stupid she's just like every other girl but hayaat you're very different you think about others even if they are hurting you. Why hayaat why?

Hayaat : Dave it's totally your decision but sorry i can't be here anymore I'm leaving this group and don't add me again but this all seems so weird she thinks I'm snatching you from her but I never did that I hope she does not do anything bad and I'm sorry for everything.

Dave : No hayaat. Don't. You can't leave please don't leave. you have to stay, my day won't start without talking to you. hayaat, I'm sorry and you have to stay you didn't do anything you have to stay hayaat you have to. Please, for me.

Hayaat : Sorry dave but I can't .

Dave : I know whatever she said was wrong and meaningless and I'm sorry but please stay.

Hayaat : You didn't do anything so don't be sorry,I don't feel bad about in fact I'm happy for you but I have to go and it's okay lol. BYE.

Dave : Hayaat no please.

Hayaat Akmal left the group.

__________________♡___________________

A/N

Heyaa guys Thank you for voting I know the whole chapter was on flashback but chapter 5 will be up till tomorrow I guess.So Till then vote,comment and enjoy...❤❤❤❤