12~All For You

This is edicated to XoxoTiffanyXoxo225 because, I love the fact that she got her brother to read this story and he actually liked it! :)

I'm trying to upload as fast as I can. As we speak, I am now typing the next chapter for 'My Personal Trainer' so it'll be out pretty soon! :) 

Vote & Comment please! The more you comment and vote the better I'll feel about uploading, so please take two seconds out of your busy day and click the 'vote' button or make a tiny comment. That's all that I ask for.

Happy Read!

~All For You

Payton P.O.V.

I chew on the edge of my pen. I'm sorry but it a habit that I do only with pens. I pulled the end of the pen out of my mouth and listen to the rest of what Mr. Buchak was talking about. Something about Judaism and the Ottam Empire, funny because last time I checked this was a biology class. Uh, I can't concentrate at all, what's the use of trying?

Again, just to keep myself occupied my pen slipped into my mouth with me knowing. I'm going to have to cut this out because ink burst into my mouth one day. It's been a week. A very long week since the bomb fire and since I saw Tristen. I would call him but he wouldn't pick up his phone, I would text him and he wouldn't answer, it's like he's ignoring me. 

What can he possible be busy with? Work and school are the only things that I could think of but he use to be able to juggle both work, school, training me and coming by every night that I don't see him. That was than and now....now I don't even know what to think. 

This is all sudden. First he's starring at me with those lustful eyes and then he sends me away and once I'm gone his eyes blacken as he stares into the distance. After I was done, I couldn't find him anywhere and my dad told me that Tristen had some earns to run.

Is it this change? Because if he doesn't like the way I look, I'll go back to how I use to look in a heart beat. 

I sighed heavily as I scribbled tiny drawings in my Science notebook while taking note that were on the over head. Only if I knew where his apartment was, then I would be able to go over there and surprise him, or stalk him until he finds out what I'm doing. I really thought about asking Lora or Erin where Tristen apartment is but my over-confident self got in the way of asking. Some how I convinced myself that maybe he would come to his senses and come after me. Or maybe he would feel the bond and realize how much he misses me.

After all my wolf won't mind being chased by her mate but the longer I waited the more I thought that maybe he won't come to his senses after all. 

I know that I'll see him eventually because school is coming to an end for him and he promised me that he would be here for my birthday next week.