24~For Now

This is dedicated to 1Dniallnandos because I think she is honestly the friendilest person that I've ever talk to on Wattpad :) I haven't been online lately and that our time zone are a couple hours apart but next time I'm definitely going to chat with you! Oh and here I am spreading the word, ask her any questions at http://ask.fm/NiallNandosxxx

24~For Now

Payton P.O.V.

The clock flashed bright red saying that it was five forty five in the morning. Since it's five forty five in the morning why the hell are people blowing up my phone?

Can you really balm me if I'm not in the bestest mood? "Hello" I growled into my phone not caring who the hell I was talking to.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Gosh we just wanted to see how you and Tristen were doing." I knew those voices anywhere but why did they have to see how we were doing so early in the morning. 

"Trisha you do realize what time it is" I asked her and this caused both of them to laugh. 

"Of course he do Payton, why do you think we called you so early in the morning?" Erin giggled. 

"Today is your interview! I would've thought that you'd be a little more excited" Trisha said sadly. I sighed deeply before smiling weakly even though they couldn't see it.

"I am excited and I'm happy that my friends are excited for me. Talking about friends I haven't heard from Brianna in a while, what is she up to?" I asked. It's been a while since I heard from her, the last time we spoken to each other was the night after Lewis Prom. We didn't talk for long because she wasn't feeling too good so we hung up. It doesn't take a genius to guess why she wasn't feeling too good.

"Brianna is fine, we haven't seen her in a while and I'm just guessing it's because of her heat and all. Now that you say it, I haven't heard from Lewis in a while neither. Who knows they could probably be mating at this very moment" Trisha said quickly. 

I groaned. Mating. I'm really not in the mood to talk about anything related to that word especially heat. 

"Payton your still there?" Erin asked but I just shook my head even though they couldn't see it. 

"i'll call you guys later---I'm going to shower" I lied.

"Yea right, she probably snuggling up next to her man." From the other end of the line I could heard Erin 'ew'. I really wanted to tell them at they didn't even know what they were talking about because I'm currently in bed alone, mate less.

Without answering them I decided to hang up. I placed my phone back on the night stand before slowly climbing out of bed and stripping my close off. Before I knew what I was doing I shifted into my grey and white wolf right in the middle of the room and hopped out of the window and onto the roof. Using a near by tree to help me get off of the roof and safety to the ground I let my wolf loose and ran.