14~ Just Maybe

Not Edited Yet!!!

 It's been a while since I uploaded so I just wanted to give you guys a litttle something, something. I hope you guys like it :) So please be proud of me and finally Lacrosse is over so I'll have more time to upload but sadly exams and finals are still coming up so I still got to study study study!

Wish me luck because I'm going to need it for Bio!

Well here is chapter 14!

14~ Just Maybe

Payton's P.O.V. 

" You want me to get you anything hon?" My mom asked me, begging me with her eyes for me to say yes. Hey, the lady is my mom after all so of course she's going to worry. She's acting like I've been knocked out for a whole week, I was just out for just under a hour. 

O, let's see what on the top of my want list at the moment." Um, can I get some ice cream with oreo piece in it?" She looked at me with a hard expression shaking her head no. Hey, it was worth a try! 

" Nice try hun but no. I'll get you some soup instead," she said shuffling out of my room with her high heel clicking on the floor. As soon as she found out she left work early and came right home. I've only seen my mom cry once in a blue moon but when I woke up her eyes were all red, a sign that she has been crying. 

I didn't want anyone crying over me. Even though it wasn't my fault why I knocked my head off of an extremely hard rock. It was one of the gaurds that was watching the board of our packs terriorty that accidently knocked me out. As I was told my dad did evenually find out I was gone and called the Alpha right away. 

So even if I made it all the way to Tristens apartment, I would've never made it inside because the Alpha, my dearest god father, had people waiting for me there but one of his gaurds beat them to it by tackling me onto the floor. 

There was a soft knock on the door but I didn't answer, I really didn't want to see anyone. Right now I just need some me time, it's been a while since I had some me time. "Payton?" but again I didn't answer. Who else to they think is in here, you know it does says ' Paytons Room' right on the door. 

The Alpha took that as his cew just to walk into the room. He smiled at me before closing the door behind him and making his away over to my bed side. 

Oh, who I want to slap that smile right off of his face. 

"So how are you feeling?" he asked sitting down on the edge of the bed. 

No answer.

" I'm sorry that you got hurt Payton, I really am but you got to understand that your father is just looking out for you.So if he thinks that Tristen is a bad influence or a danger to be around I'm going to be on his side with that. He's my best friend and your his daughter meaning that I'll do anything to make sure your safe." He said that with all seriousness. I believe him but that doesn't mean that I forgive either one of them.