29~Morning Steam

Merry Christmas to all! :D

I've been writing this chapter for a couple of day and I know it's short but lately I've found that when I do upload it makes me upset. I'm not a 'class A' English teacher, never planned on being one. All I wanted to do was to share my thoughts and show you guys a little of what goes on with my imagination, but for the past couple of months people have been very ungrateful and mean with their comments about 'My Personal Trainer' mainly. If you don't like the story then just don't reason, it;s not my fault that you're b*tching to me because you don't like what happens or I have too many mistakes, I'm only human and do this in my free time. I read my stuff probably a million times and I don't catch on to my mistake but the most I could do is try to catch them and that is what I've been doing these past 28 now 29 chapters so cry me f*ucking river. It's one thing to stop reading with an unknown reason, that completely fine with me, but to trash talk my story saying it's not interest, ohh there's too many mistake...blah, blah blah is unnecessary and rude. As of right now I'm considering taking down this story or maybe this whole account and sticking to reading novels that I buy.

Sorry for the wait to you grateful readers and here's your Christmas gift... Chapter 29

29~Morning Steam

Payton P.O.V.

You know that type of sleep that you have when your in prefect relaxation and comfort but then there's always that little something that has to ruin it? Yeah, well that's the type of sleep I was having and that 'little something' was the sun shining right into my face.

I wanted that bliss again, I didn't want to wake up quiet yet. So a prefect solution to my problem is to roll over so that I was facing away from the sun..or at least try. I'm not rolling...matter of fact something was holding me down and blocking me from the other side of the bed and that's when reality thought it'll be funny slap me silly.

Even though I'm extremely comfortable I can feel a headache washing over me.

A strong arm was holding my waist down. And the slight breeze on my legs were signs that my short skin tight dress had risen and my white underies were probably on display. By the intoxicating scent it didn't' take a genius for me to figure out who was restricting me from going anywhere and the tingling feeling and soreness of my neck were big clues too.

Oh my..My hands quickly shot up to my neck just for me to flinch away from it. Last night felt so good up until the point when he sunk his cansises into my neck marking me as his. I remember last night very well and in detail too. I couldn't help myself and we both lost control enjoying every second of our built up passion. The way he talked to me soothingly, the way he made me want more, but I didn't't know what I was really asking for until reality bit me hard and deep... literally.

He marked me in our moment of weakness. I liked it, he liked it. Let's get real, we loved it and it would've happened eventually but at the moment one thing only ran through my mind.. Holy Shit!

Consequences, Consequences. Time to face consequences.

The Heat.

Once one of the two mates are marked then the mate that is marked will begin to go into their first heat in the approaching full moon. As each full moon comes and goes the more painful, stressful, sexually frustrated and needing the marked mate will be for their other half. As each full moon cycle passes without the two fully mating the heat will become longer by starting earlier and ending later then usual, in addition to the passing of full moon cycles the mate going into heat will need more attention from their other half as time goes on.