15~Worth It

This is dedicated to Thatcrazysmurfette, I hope Tristen ask/ tell her in a romantic way too. Maybe in the next chapter!

I had so much free time on my hand because it's was memorial day weekend! :) I went swimming! But more importantly I want you guys to read my new stroy that will becoming out soon. 

One is called 'Camp Russell' and yes, it's a werewolf romance story but more importantly, I'm going to enter it into the Watty Awards :D So, read, comment & vote on it :D

Another New story of mine is called 'Dream Defender' personally I think is my favorite story because I've been thinking about writting it for almost a year and now I have the oppertunity to write it and share it with you. It's going to be a Fansty, Romance, Advanture, Action, Humor and Paranoal story. Yes, I know I caould put it in many different catogorizes but I'm putting it in for Fansty and Watty Awards!

Alright that enough from me, I'll let you guys read now!

Happy Read!

~ Worth it

Payton P.O.V.

For some strange reason my room smell......really good. Don't get me wrong I'm not a pig, I keep my room clean and smelling good but something was off about my room as if there is a presents in the room with me and the new scent in my room just convinced me more that something was off or out of place, but then again it felt so natural.

Even though the smell in the room was off, I was comfortable enough to drowned in it's comfort and so that's what I did. I rolled over and cuddled into my sheet sighing in relief that the pain that was once present in my head fadded over night. Even though it fadded it was still there, but this time around I was able to bare it.

From the sound of breathing I knew someone else was in the room with me but they were no threat. If they wanted to harm me I think that they would've done it already. The sound of a door opening and closing was heard shortly followed by whispering. 

" Time to wake up sleeping beauty, your prince here has been waiting a while for you to awake." I groaned at the voice from it's loudness. There was a loud thump before someone hissed out very strong words. I knew that voice, after all it was far too familiar. 

Marco? What would he possibly be going in my room so early in the morning? He said my prince charming was waiting for me to awake. Who else but Tristen..... 

Tristen is here with me! That was the smell that I felt so comfortable inhaling. With out thinking, I quickly opened my eyes to regret it. Bright light filled my vison causing me to close my eyes once again. After a few second I reopened them to see Marco, Lewis and Tristen.

"Tr-Tristen," I said with my throat all dry and scratchy but that wasn't even the head part. Sitting up, it felt like a weight was just dropped onto my head. I opened my arms to hug him but then brought my hands up to clutch my head. And I had the nerve to think that today was going to be a better day, clearly it's not going to be with this headache.