Ocho

(a/n: for those who were waiting for the updates last friday...forgive me because i lost track of time before i knew it friday had come and i haven't finished my draft yet. another thing, classes will start on August and i am afraid that there will be times when i will not be able to update on time like today due to school works so i hope for your understanding. ^_^)

"you really think you could get away from me little girl?" i shivered in fear when Hawaiian had found me hiding inside one of the abandoned cars in the pier they're using as a hideout

"aaaahhhh!!!" I screamed in fear when he grab hold of my feet

"you made us run hard little girl"

"no...no..no" I flailed with all my strength but more and more hands seems to be reaching to me as they pull me closer "no!!! leave me alone!!!! help!!! Help!!! No!!!!!!!"

"no!!! no!!! NO!!" I woke up with a start and hugged myself before crying out. Two days, two days had passed since my kidnapping but nightmare still haunts me.

I did managed to save myself however the experience was something I can't save myself from. My family tried their hardest to avoid mentioning a word about the incident, I knew that they were the one who are keeping the police at bay even though the police needed my testimony.

I look at my window and saw the usual scenery outside. looking at my bedside clock it was already five in the morning. Getting up I went to my study table and open my laptop, I clenched and open my hands before deciding to click my mailbox. I knew from the manga that Murao Hanaoto was the one who ordered my kidnapping for my father to back down from bidding in the Paris property but his crime will not also come to light even with the evidence my informant gathered if I did not cooperate with the police.

With my resolved in place I sent an e-mail to my informant that I will be needing his service soon, after sending the mail I went to change my sleeping wear and wore my Gi, with my karate uniform on I open my door and decided for myself that it's time to stop being scared, I still have my duty to become the heroine's love rival, after all no villainess cower in this kind of lowly attempt of evilness!

After delivering a series of high kick she finished her kata with a roundhouse kick before taking a relax stance. Catherine had been in the dojo since five and it was already six fifteen in the morning.

She bent down and took her towel to wipe the sweat on her face, she can't help but winced when it landed on the bruise on her right cheek as a result of being slapped by a gun by Hawaiian.

"I should've broken his family jewels that night!" I muttered as I grabbed my water bottle and drink from it, when I heard hurried steps I turn to the entrance while still drinking

"Catherine!!"

"Catherine!!" brother, father and my four bodyguards came rushing inside the dojo and stopped when they saw me.

"good morning" I said with a smile, after all I will be the loser if I just stay in bed shivering in fear from being kidnapped. I still had to stop my father from turning to the dark side, especially now that the scenario in the manga had happened.

"Catherine"

"I was bored lying in bed for two days that I decided I should start moving my body and that I need to go to school"

"Catherine"

"brother, please tell the police that I will be making my statement after school" brother told me on the day after my rescue that all the suspects had been in the hospital because of the injuries i'd given them