nueve

(a/n: i updated late last time, so i decided to update early. hope this chapters will made up with my lateness last time because in the upcoming days it would be worst.....peace out minna.)

"so?" Clyde ask nonchalantly as he placed the flier on their desk

"ummmmm" I steeled myself as I faced the infamous demon student council president of Argent Academy, no expression could be read on his face but he exudes an aura of unmistakable anger

"I heard you received many applicants" his gaze zeroed on the stack of papers on our side

"ah, yes, after releasing the poster there have been an influx of male applicants in our club. We knew that Catherine was pretty famous among the male population of the middle school section but we never expect this" I almost want to throw Micah out of the room. The b*stard just blabbered out like a canary, can't he even noticed the sudden drop of the temperature around us?!

"I see, so you practically use my sister as a honey trap is that it?"

"ah....no!!! we just think that she would be perfect to model for our club after all she had such a flawless figure" I glared at Jio who made things worse, can't they even realize the danger we're facing right now?

"ohhh....figure...." I swallowed hard when he look at me and smiled, I think I just saw the door of hell opening up "as much as possible I don't want my sister's picture to be shown around like this" he was smiling but I feel like I am being pierced by thousand knives right on my gut "after all I knew how cute my sister is and it would be a problem for me to clean up some mess" I shivered "I know how badly my sister wants to join the karate club so I won't do anything but.." he look again at the stack of paper "I prefer her to be among a clean environment and you would not like me to take action to clean the trashes do you?" I nodded with force that I felt like my head will be removed from my neck

"yes. I will clean up the mess and the trashes immediately"

"good" he stood up "ah....i don't want my sister to know about this conversation" his eyes suddenly turned cold

"y-yes, she will never know about it" he nodded before going out of the room and I have never felt so relieved in my entire life when Clyde was gone. Facing him in just a short amount of time felt like losing ten years of my life.

"captain, what did you two talk about?"

"what's with the trash? Our clubroom is pretty clean you know"

"you two!" I look at them with anger but decided that it would be useless to be angry at them "just throw those applications away and removed all of our posters and retrieved all fliers"

"ehhh???? But why captain? We just managed to recruit this many and the responses are high"

"idiot! Do you want to die?! Did you not noticed how deadly Clyde is? we just barely managed to stay afloat because Catherine really want to join our club! If you don't follow his order, disbanding the club is the easiest thing he could do to retaliate against us! Remember the rumors when he was still the SC president or the middle school section? how he made that one instructor flee in another country" when I saw the two paled in fear I felt a small amount of satisfaction "and you heard him, never mention this meeting to Catherine if you still want to stay alive"

"what are you doing?" Kana ask me while I am peeking in the corner looking to my left and right before finally standing out and walk like nothing happen "seriously did your head get hit while you were kidnapped and made you finally crazy or something?"