Veinte Tres

(a/n: the first week of my midterm exam is over.........and i am half-alive from stress and lack of sleep -_-............anyway thanks for your patience guys. here's a reward, the fruit of my vented stress from this whole exam thingy...)

I shake my head for the third time as brother parried Aoi's attack for the nth time. More than two minutes had passed and Aoi did not even managed to land a hit, every time he approaches brother to give him a strike, brother always manages to effortlessly counter it. "I told you" I gestured at Aoi who had been kicked out by brother outside the circle as the time limit passed. "brother can take care of it"

"Prince Aoi!!!" Anna and Lyka immediately went to his side

"I am alright" Aoi look on my direction but I just averted my gaze.

"hey, are your sure your brother is not left handed?" Kana asked as we watched member after member of each group being trashed by brother

"yes, he's right handed"

"you gotta be kidding me!" she even pointed at brother who is currently countering a strike coming from Giles "the way he handles his shinai and how he seems comfortable swinging it contradicts everything! No right handed person can effortlessly do that unless he's dexterous!" I shrugged

"I don't know, I never seen brother used his left hand before when he's practicing kendo so I have no idea"

"he's a monster. And look how he never even take a step away from his position. This is over" she said in resignation while holding her head "where are you going?" she asked when she noticed me moving to where the shinai are

"I am not as good as brother but I am pretty confident that I could at least land a hit on him" I went and choose a shinai, preferring the same one as brother.

"well you're his beloved sister so maybe he'll let you hit him"

"no. he will never actually let me hit him" I pick the shinai and tried it on my grip when another showed up and grab the shinai I am holding. When I look up I saw Ryuuji looking at me.

"stand down"

"ha?"

"just stay in the corner and don't join in" he take the shinai in my grip before walking away.

"what's wrong with him?" I ask Kana as we follow Ryuuji with our gaze

"maybe he doesn't want you to join in"

"I could see that but have you notice how his words sounded less cold compare to before"

"huh? His words sounded the same you know" I frowned and tilt my head to the side as I ponder over it.

"it really sounded a little nicer you know"

"stop thinking about useless things and concentrate on their match!" I pouted before fixing my gaze on brother and Ryuuji. "amazing!!! Is it just me or did the tension in the air suddenly rises" I can't help but agree with Kana as brother and Ryuuji faced each other.

"will he be okay not wearing any protective gear?"

"ahhhh!!!! I can't take it if prince Ryuuji will be hit"

"prince Ryuuji!!!!!" I took a step back when every girl in the vicinity cheered Ryuuji on