This side and that side

(a/n: *sigh* my mind's full of school work i had no time to finish my chapters.......anyway i'll just give you a short extra for the mean time)

"problem!!!!! Mother we have a big problem!!!!" i stop from checking my mails and look at Raijin who entered the room wearing a troubled face

"what is it??" i ask worriedly, he seldom shows this expression so anything that caused him to feel troubled must be something big

"it's......it's Ryuuji" hearing my younger son's name i stood up in alarm

"what happened? Did he do something? Don't tell me he hack another military site! What is it this time? The JSDF? CIA? PENTAGON?"

"no mother, it's worst than that" i trembled at Raijin's answer "he's looking at stuff toys"

"ha??" i feel like i just heard something amazing

"right!!! My ice cold brother is looking at stuff toys!!! And not just looking, he's planning on buying one!" i just stared at Raijin not believing what i was hearing from him "i went to his room to borrow something but he's in the c.r and i notice the site he was on and it's an online shop, furthermore the contents are all fluffy cutesy stuff animals!!" i immediately went to Raijin's side and hold him at his shoulder

"are you sure you really saw it?"

"yes, he even ordered a big stuff toy, a cat!!!! Mother, there's something wrong with Ryuuji!" i nodded at him.

"i'll go and see him" i immediately went out of the room to seek Ryuuji. When i see his room, i quickened my pace and the door with a bang and there i saw my son facing his computer before slowly turning to me.

"what is it mother?" i did not pay him any heed but i brush him to the side and look at his computer, like what Raijin had claimed he really is looking at stuff toys.

"this? Since when did you suddenly take interest on dolls?" Ryuuji hates cutesy stuff so how come he's suddenly taking interest in them?

"just now"

"what? Why?" i need to know why. Since Ryuuji entered fourth grade it feels like he suddenly started maturing faster than most kids his age, his mental age is on equal ground with an adult sometimes that he started acting cold as Raijin described him. I am worried about his changes but since there's nothing wrong with him my husband and i just continues to guide and support him. Although i am worried that i won't be able to see my son experiencing puberty blues like having a crush since he's so composed and i want him to act cuter!!

"i made a promise with someone"

"eh??" did he have other friends aside from Aoi?

"let's exchange gifts when we meet in the future" i look confusingly on my son and he just sighed at me before clicking at something, he pointed at the screen. I frowned at him but i still look at it. What was shown is some kind of an e-mail conversation but some parts were blurred and hidden that i only managed to read the part pertaining to what he said earlier.

"a girl?" i look surprisingly at my son. This is the first time i learned of him having an interest outside his circle, and what's more surprising is that even though his replies are short and quite sarcastic somehow it has this warm feeling to it. "so you're buying a gift for her since it'll be her birthday next week" he did not give me an answer , he just faced his computer. "so you've been doing this for a year now?" i teased him

"mother"

"so.....knowing you, you've probably learned her information by now. So are you going to meet with her?" he just gave me this deadpan look that makes me itch to knock him on the head. How did my son grew up into this??

Mother grin at me but i just ignored her. My employer, queenvillain had been reminding me of her birthday this past days, asking me if i remembered it.

so in order to pacify her i sent her the picture of the gift i got for her last year's birthday which prompt her to spam my mail with her questions that i decided to go offline and look for this year's present but before i could log out she sent me an attachment.

Thinking that it's another assignment i click right into it but to my surprise it was a picture of her grinning while holding a wrapped box, down below is her message saying she too had got me a present last year. I shake my head at how carefree she is by sending me her picture.

Did this girl not know the evil of the internet that she could just send me something that could compromise her safety? With that i gave her a long lecture before finally logging off.

"Hey, Ryuuji, could it be that, that girl is your crush?" i did not gave mother an answer but no, she's not my crush though i am interested with her it doesn't go beyond that. "somehow, i want to meet this e-mail buddy of yours, i am sure she's a cute girl" remembering her picture, i silently agree with mother. "she could be your potential bride" impossible. "by the way where is that girl from? Is she from here??" i planned on not telling anything but mother would not stop pestering me, instead of enduring it since its a pain, i gave her the address but only to the city they are in. After all our family have dealings with each other and i had encountered her father already on one of our company parties. "oh......looks like they live around the same area as where our old house is" i continue with my business but i could hear mother walking back and forth behind me. "i decided!" she suddenly declared out of nowhere "we're going back!!!!!!" after saying those mother then run out of my room. Finally it  became peaceful.

"Jirou?" i ask my husband when he suddenly frowned "is there something wrong?"

"i don't know i suddenly feel like something troublesome is coming"

"troublesome? Are you sure?" one thing that is really impressive about him is that his intuition is always right, so whenever he feel something we couldn't just ignore it.

"nothing to worry about, i could handle it" i nodded at him as we continued to watch Catherine being tutored by her piano instructor. "'cause whoever will touch Catherine will have to face me" i look at him and notice his rising blood lust so i held his hand to calm him down. Looks like my daughter will have a hard time looking for a possible partner with her brother and father being so protective of her.