58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)

(a/n: i was planning to post this near the end but like the other extras i end up posting them earlier than the original plan. i'm really messed up hehe. anyway this is a thanks for your support guys. i don't usually reply but i do enjoy reading your comments, sometimes i even get ideas from them, salamat po *thank you*. 

anyway, here's Ryuuji having his own share of trouble well more like his body guard having a trouble. enjoy. see you next update)

Hello my name is Clein, I am the one in charge of master Ryuuji's security.

 Lately master have been acting weird. I thought it was due to the change in surroundings since we just move in a new place but after some investigation it doesn't seems to be the case.

"Clein, stop here" without asking for any explanation I stopped the car. I immediately send some of the guards to surround the area as I accompany master Ryuuji. At first I thought he was just planning to buy some computer parts but I was shocked when he walk in the opposite direction and enter a toy shop.

I had been with master since he enters elementary and on the past years he had shown an interest on cute and girly stuffs. As his body guard even though I feel threatened of master's sudden change I did not say any words, after all I'm just a lowly paid bodyguard. Further, master usually buy cute stuffs in the net so I just shrugged it off however this is the first time that he enters a store.

"this one seems to be fluffier than the previous one I bought" master said in a serious tone as he hug a cat plushie. Seriously the image is just not right!!! my cold and unfeeling master hugging a cute plushie cat!!! This is just plain crazy!!! "hey Clein, which is cuter the blue or the pink one?" master suddenly held two plushies in my face.

"the blue one" seriously master, the gap is just not right

"then I'll take this one" he then place the pink one on the aisle before going to the cashier. Madam, I feel like I failed you I cried internally

Today is xx day and it had been three months since the plushie incident. Right now madam had been in an excited phase and the mistress of the Bradshaw household had been coming for visit. Usually the two of them are just coped up in the garden having some talks but for some reason they called master Ryuuji and they had been in the study for an hour already.

"Clein!" from cleaning my knives I placed my tools on the table when master Ryuuji suddenly showed up

"yes master"

"we're going shopping" I almost fell on my chair when I heard him. Master going to shop outside is even rarer than encountering an alien spaceship in the sky!

"yes master" I said in a composed manner while putting my tools back.

"master where to?"

"home center" hearing his answer I immediately phoned the branch manager of the largest mall in our city, notifying them of master's arrival and to prepare the necessary security precaution. After concluding our talk I brief the other body guards of our security plan.

When we enter the shopping mall, the body guards have been deployed around the area, mixing around the crowd while I accompany master.