Venite Cuatro

(a/n: i suddenly remember Catherine's parents........anyway, that's it for this week. i still got an exam so  let's click the forward button......)

"did you finally calm down?" brother ask after I handed him back the glass of water he'd given me. I nodded to assure him as I clench my fist to prevent them from trembling. When I woke up from my memories of my past life I could remember almost everything but not about how I died. Now, having recovered those memories it's like my mind is connected to that event that my whole body seems to remember those moments of pain before succumbing to my death. "Catherine" brother hold my hand "let's get you home" I look at brother and I could read the worry in his eyes.

"n-no. i-i....."

"never mind those activities, your health is the priority right now"

"but...." I lower my head

"we're going home today and that's final!" I finally nodded. "if you can't keep it in and you feel like it, you can tell me what happened back then. Remember that brother is always here to protect you"brother said while comforting me, warm tears flow down my cheeks as I embraced brother.

"Cylde!!!!" I saw mother running down the stairs as I carry Catherine on my arms. She had been unconscious since yesterday after waking up back at the camp.

"mother" I greeted her

"what happened?" she look at Catherine and I saw her clench her hand "why is your sister unconscious? Did something happened at the camp?" I could see the worry in her eyes as mother walk besides me.

"don't worry mother nothing like what you're thinking of happened at the camp" mother opened the door to Catherine's room as she look at her with worry. "seems like she remembered something"

"I see" mother gently touch Catherine's face when I laid her on her bed. "then, what is it that she remembers?" I was about to answer mother when we heard something

"Catherine!!!!!" mother and I look at the door when father suddenly barged in and run to our side.

"Jirou, your voice is too loud!" mother berated father

"sorry, it's just that I heard from the school that something happened with Catherine. How is she?"

"she's fine father, she's just unconscious"

"what made her to be unconscious?"

"I have no concrete idea its just that she seems to remember something traumatic which forces her mind to shut off"

"do you have an idea what her trauma is all about? Is it about the kidnapping?" I notice how father's voice suddenly become deadly, I shake my head to ease his worries as I look at my sister

"when Ryuuji take her back to camp he only told me that she started acting strange when she look at his eyes, she seems to be muttering about green plains and cliff before passing out"

"Ryuuji? Maybe he did something to Catherine! Let me have a talk with that child!!!"

"Jirou stop talking nonsense! What's important is Catherine" father seems to calm down a bit and the bloodlust in his eyes had lessened considerably