4: Friends?

Is this the part where you get unusual feelings in your stomach after someone asked you to be their date scene? 

Hell no.

Is Blake seriously joking with me? Out of all people, he chose me to be his date. 

"Did I hear it wrongly? Did you just asking me to be your date for a family dinner?" I asked him, trying to confirm what I heard from him is real. He never said anything and just nodded.  

I laughed, "You gotta be kidding me, Blake. I'm not joking, tell me if this is a prank now or-" I was cut off by him.

"It's the truth and it's not a prank. And you're probably wondering why I chose you out of all people." He said with a boring expression on his face. He said as if he could read my mind, which he actually did. 

"I'm all ears. Go on, Blake. Tell me. Why me? " I said.

"You do have a lot of questions huh, chipmunk. All right, I will tell you but can we talk in somewhere more private?" He looked around the hallway, as if embarrassed to be seen with me. 

"Why? Are you embarrassed to be with me?" I said, looking down, feeling hurt at the thought of it.

When he heard that, his face turned from a calm face to a shocked, "No no no, god, you got it all wrong. This family dinner is kinda private and no one should really know about it, except for you now, since you are my date." He emphasized on date.

I grinned, "This is funny, since when did I agree to this?" I chuckled.

"Come on, I'll do whatever you ask me to, including those favors if you want.." He smirks at me as he's walking closer to me, the space between us is almost gone and I was already leaned against the locker with my back. My breathing starts to get heavier as our faces are so near that our nose are brushing against each others'.

And I might have just accidently pushed him away from with so much force.

"What the fuck, Jade!" He yelled as he landed his ass on the ground, a painful look was across his face. The hallway went silent.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to push you that hard! Here, take my hand! " I reached out my hand to allow him to get up from the floor. But little did I know, I landed on the floor as well, on my butt. Looks like he pulled me down to the floor as well. That little son of a - 

"Oh- my- god you should've- seen - your- face!! It's- fucking- priceless." He was laughing breathlessly as he's trying to absorbed what happened. And now he tries to calm himself down, but it seems like it's not going to happen easily. Blake actually looked good with himself smiling and laughing, even though he is already hot as he is, he should that more often. What the-, did I just think Blake is hot? 

"Fine, I won't be your date then!" I groaned as I got up from the floor. 

And his laughter subsided as he get up along with me.

 "Alright, alright. No more pranks. Now let's go to Starbucks." Still grinning like a fool.

I stilled and looked at him. "What!! Are we skipping class right now?"

"Yea, chipmunk. What do you think we're doing?"

"I can't, I've never skipped class before and I won't!"

"Oh, Jade, are you a goody-two-shoes? Come on, live a little. It's just one day, it won't kill you, you know. " He teased and trying to convince me. 

I really hate it when someone calls me a goody-two-shoes when they didn't actually know that I can be a rebel at certain times. I remember that there is one time I broke into a clothing shop to get my wallet back at midnight. And there is also a time that I sold my brother's clothes to have money so that I could go to meet Selena Gomez. And Asher still doesn't know where his clothes went and he will never know about it. Whoops.

My eyes shut with frustrations as I can't let go of my pride. "Okay fine, let's go now before any teachers see us." He nodded and both of us make our way out of the school and walked to the parking lot.

It was his motorcycle, what's new, a bad boy has to have a bike, isn't it? I love bikes to be honest. They're cool and easy to ride with. Blake probably doesn't know that i ride 'those things' before, like how people usually would call it. 

"Hey Blake, can I ride it?" I asked while staring at this beauty right in front of me. 

"What? You are a girl. You know how to ride this? " Blake pointing to his bike as his eyes stared at me. 

"Oh,  stereotypical much? You'll be amazed at how good I ride bikes and don't think dirty! " I exclaimed as I feel my cheeks getting flushed. 

"Never did, chipmunk. Until you mentioned it. Go on then, show me your skills." That sounds like a challenge. 

"Really? I thought guys like you don't allow other people to touch their precious bikes?" I asked before swinging my leg to ride the beauty.

He rolled his eyes, "Stereotypical much?" Realizing that he used what I said back to me, I giggled. 

I started the engine. Damn, the sound of this bike is so fucking sexy that a grin managed to appear on my face. I started to drive around the parking lot and doing some simple spinnings on one wheel. I got off the bike and I saw his face, looking at me in awe and cleared his throat. 

"Chipmunk, I like you. That's kinda cool for a girl, especially like you, to actually love to ride this. And now I want to be your friend. " Blake took his hand out and was waiting for me to grab it and shake it. I contemplated for a while and cautiously raised my right hand to be wrapped around in his, in a shaking manner of course. Wait, did I just become the bad boy's friend? Did I even think about it thoroughly? Is he going to force me into drugs and all those? Stop thinking that, Jade! What's going to kill me if I became one of Blake's friends? I have nothing to lose anyway, except for my virginity which is clearly not going to happen ever, especially with Blake. 

"Alright, friends. What? So now I'm your soon-to-be date and a friend?" I asked, confused.

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'. 

Looks like now I'm friends and have a date with the school's bad boy. 

"Let's stop the chit chatting and let's go to Starbucks now!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Ladies first." Blake said seductively but that doesn't really faze me. I got onto the bike and so did he. 

"Better hold on tight, chipmunk. I don't wanna see that you're not behind me when I reached Starbucks." He teased. 

I bet that his face is having that smirk right now or a wink, but I couldn't see it since both of us are already wearing helmets. 

"Oh please, I rode this thing a few times already, don't take advantage of me." I said as i lightly smacked his broad back. 

And we just go on this bike so called Ruby, as Blake called it. And finally, we make our way to Starbucks with high speed, and within 5 minutes, we reached. 

It's going to be a long day. 

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

A/N

Sorry that this chapter is really short, i am just tired and i wanted to try to update a chapter once everyday. So yea, please understand!! The next 2 chapters will be up in a few hours time and you won't be disappointed.