10: He Asked To Hang out

It's Monday, which means I have school, the most annoying thing ever. But I am kind of looking forward to it because I've became friends with Blake, however, I'm kind of worried that he'll ignore me like how Asher did in school, but only talk to me when we're alone, since he has a reputation to uphold.  Layla and Edward left at 11.30PM last night as they left me a note saying :

Hey, didn't meant to stay over. We'll see you in school.

- Lay and Ed

I got up from my couch, the one that I slept on last night. I stood up and stretched, my whole body ached. Had a bad sleep. It's currently 6.45AM, meaning I have an hour to prepare myself. I hurried to the stairs and to my room, grabbing the clothes for my outfit today, and rushed into the bathroom. 

I didn't apply any make up today, so I looked a bit pale. I wore a band tee and my light blue denim shorts, with red converse shoes. My hair was naturally waved today so didn't do any styling, just going for a natural look today I guess. I packed all the materials I needed in my bag, and rushed down to the living room. It's already 7.10 AM, and Asher have not woke up. I, again, picked up my speed to his room to wake him up, but surprisingly he's not in there. I looked around to make sure he wasn't in it, until I came across a note. 

Hey, J. Go to school yourself today, I have an impromptu football training today. Sorry, baby sis. I'll make it up to you..

- A

What's with people leaving me notes? Dad must have already went for work since his presence was obviously weren't noticed. And now the only problem I have is, how the hell am I going to go to school? I definitely can't ask Layla and Edward to pick me up since they're probably already in school at this timing and I'm always the late one. I can't walk to school because it's a thirty minutes walk from here. Shit, I'm gonna be late. Suddenly, I recalled that I have Blake's number. I started to call him and he picked it up. 

" Helloo? " He asked with his morning husky voice, it sounded sexy? Stop it, Jade! Stop it! 

" Uhm, hey, Blake. It's Jade? " I ask carefully. 

" Oh, hey, Jade. Why are you calling me? " He asked now, more calmed. 

" Uh, I just wanted to ask you if you could give me a ride to school? My brother left without me knowing because he has an early training or whatever, and I can't walk to school because I knew I'm gonna be late anyway. So can you pick me up? " I asked with an unnoticeable plead in my voice. 

He sighs. Did I do something wrong? 
" Alright, I'll be there in 10. " He said. I finally let out a breath that I didn't realize that I was holding as I waited for his answer. 
" Thanks, I'll see you then.. " I hung up. Looks like I have ten minutes to spare until he reach my home. I was scrolling my Instagram feed to look for any new updates, but nope, not surprised anyway. Until I noticed that the twins aka as the Dolan Twins, each of them posted a picture. I no doubt liked their picture of course. And I started to watch crazy videos on Youtube, to kill time. 

After waiting for ten minutes which felt like an hour, I heard a honk from outside, it must be Blake. I straightened myself and tried to look normal. Why am I nervous to see him? I suddenly have the urge to puke but I held myself in. I took a deep breathe before heading out, and saw Blake leaning against his red mustang as expected. His eyes were wandering around the neighborhood, until his eyes fell on me, he smiles that showed his wonderfully straightened white teeth. It looked amazing. I walked towards him, not forgetting to lock the house obviously. The smile was still on my face, but it was a nervous smile. He wore a blue button up shirt which is abnormal since he always wore black. His hair still kind of wet and messy, showing that he must've rushed out from the shower, he still looked good nonetheless.