15: Mother

" Don't leave me, mama! " I cried till my eyes turned puffy and red. I hugged her leg as she's trying to free herself from me. " Let go of me, Jade! " My mom choking on her tears, giving me a sense of hope that she doesn't entirely want to leave. I removed the hug from her leg and hugged her torso instead. 

I am trembling so hard that I did not manage to sleep for days because of my parents' bickerings that happened almost every night. She decided to leave us today after filing a divorce. 

" Mom, please, I need you! " I pleaded as the tears are continuously stinging my eyes. 

She finally roughly removed me from her as I cried for her for hours to come back to us, for me. 

She gently grabbed my shoulder and brushed her hand on my cheeks to wipe my wet cheeks. 

"  Wake up " She said smiling. 

" Huh? " I looked at her confusingly, still sniffing. 

" Wake up, darling! " 

" Wake up!" 

" Wake up! "

" Jade, wake the fuck up!! " 

I immediately shoot my eyes open and find Blake worried about me in my room. As I recalled last night or supposedly this morning, we slept together. I panted heavily as Blake helped me to sat myself up on the bed. He wiped my hot balls of sweat on my forehead with his shirt as I leaned against his shoulder. We both sat in silence until he broke it.

" You were crying in your sleeping, I just had to wake you up to know what's wrong.. " Blake said with full of concern and seriousness in his voice. My hands went up to my face to find unexpected tears on my cheeks that's still warm. 
" It's just a nightmare. Don't worry about it. " I gave him a tired smile and he obviously forced his because his face shows uncertainty. I looked around my surroundings, noticing that it's still dark. " What time is it? " My voice cracks as I am quenching for thirst. 

" Here. " He handed me the cup of tea that I made for him this morning which have been cooled, a sigh was out of my mouth as I swallowed the cool liquid slowly, moisturizing my dry throat. " It's 6AM. " He answered my question. 

It's been a while since I have nightmares. What started it again? This has to stop, it can't happen again... 

" Do you want to talk about it? " Blake soothes me by gently rubbing the top of my shaking hands. I just shook my head, indicating him that I don't want to, and he got the message. 

" Your fever gone down.. Do you feel better? " He added. I just nodded and went back to sleep with Blake. 

    🍂🍂🍂 

Blake went to school and I decided to stay home today because I don't feel quite well again. For the past 3 months, I have been getting migraines, vomiting and nose bleeds. I haven't told anyone nor gone to the doctors for appointment. No one knew that I'm experiencing this. You don't know how hard it is for me to convince my dad to let me stay home today. Asher also asked for the reason for not going to school, as well as Layla and Edward. Blake didn't ask me much, which I'm entirely grateful for. So now I'm the only one in this huge empty house preparing my outfit. Going out where? I decided to go see a doctor for my condition. 

At the clinic

" Jade Williams? " The nurse called out to me. 

" Here. " I stood up and smiled at her weakly. 

" Dr Hermans is in the second door to the left. " The nurse kindly gave me directions and I managed to get in to the room perfectly fine.