Truth

Another update because I feel so bad for leaving ya'll hanging for so long..... sorry about that please forgive me :P 

I woke up with the worst headache ever the next morning. And the petty part of me hoped Ali was popping Tylenol like I was too.

I showered and was ready before it was even 8am. I needed food. I trudged downstairs into an empty kitchen. I tried to quickly find juice so I didn't feel as if I were snooping.

"Morning darling," Zinat bhabhi came in as I was finishing off an apple.

"Morning Bhabhi," I smiled at her.

"Sleep well?" she wiggled her eyebrows at me. I laughed for her sake but looked away in case she saw the irritation on my face.

Ali decided to show his face at that moment too with Inayah Bhabhi. "Hey guys," Inayah smiled brightly at us.

"I'm finished here, I'm just going to make some calls," I told the two Bhabhis.

"Arey Nazeeha, bheto na Ali ke saath, kyun sharma rahi ho (oh Inayah, sit with Ali, no need to be shy)," Inayah bhabhi pushed me into Ali. I stumbled a bit till I managed not to fall into him.

"Sorry," I mumbled, taking the seat beside him anyways. He watched me as I moved around and then pulled out his phone and began tapping away.

I caught Inayah bhabhi's eye. She raised an eyebrow at me and I nodded, knowing she'd understand what I was saying. Her head was slightly nodding as she was lost in thought.

"So Ali, why don't you and Naz head over to the hall first since you're both ready for the day. Just sit there and watch, make sure they are doing everything properly and not skimping on anything," Zinat bhabhi turned to us.

I was confused as to what to say but thankfully Inayah bhabhi stepped in. "I'll go with them. I need to pick up the cake and stuff from the bakery down the street anyways."

"Okay perfect, leave early guys, thanks," she gave Ali and me a hug from behind and then went upstairs.

Inayah bhabhi came to stand in front of us, her arms crossed over her chest. "Okay what happened?"

I bit the inside of my cheek and looked over at Ali. He was scowling.

"Nothing." His chair legs screeched across the kitchen floor as he harshly pushed it back and walked off towards the living room.

I told Inayah bhabhi what happened. Someone should know how fucking annoying he is.

"Oh man," she ran a hand through her hair. "Give him some time to cool down. I'll talk to him but he's wrong. He just doesn't see it from your perspective yet."

"Well he better. I have two days before I begin working," I glared at nothing in particular.

------

Ali went to get the cake so Inayah bhabhi and I chilled out at the hall. And good thing we did because the staff were taking their sweet time getting things done.

We had brought our clothes and stuff so we got ready in the bathrooms when the family started arriving.

The party went by smoothly and it was nice seeing much of Ali's family again. They had so many cousins and kids their age I felt like I was at some cool high school party.

After all the extra guests left, my parents stuck around. I saw them sitting with Ali's parents and his aunt and uncle in a little room outside of the main hall. They must have been deciding the wedding date.

It was about 9pm when they called Ali and I over. They had been talking for two hours at this point. May 3rd. Three months from tomorrow.

"Are you both okay with the date?"