Chapter 5

{Your POV}

It's been days since the party, since the murders, since you saw,

HIM.

You haven't stopped thinking about it since that night after you and (F/N) escaped one of the neighbors saw you running out of the house in a panic and called the police. They searched the house, and that was when the town fully understood the carnage of what happened that night. 

24 teens died in that home. They found 12 bodies, seven in the kitchen and main room, four upstairs, and one outside. Multiple bodies hadn't been recovered yet, they only found blood and drag marks, occasionally finding something, but not enough to link it to a specific person.

The police suspected more bodies were hidden or taken elsewhere and the house was quarantined. They still didn't suspect Michael, even with the news of the incident at the insane asylum spreading like wildfire through the town.

You knew that Michael wasn't going to stop. You knew that he was still out there, and it terrified you.

You've been so afraid and paranoid for the past few days that you barely left your house. You kept all the windows and doors locked and shut, the blinds closed and made sure your alarm was turned on every night. 

(F/N) wasn't as shaken up as you were, you refused to tell them what you did and what happened, you didn't want them going back there for any reason. (F/N) was still upset over the death of all the people at the party, but they didn't know about Michael.

You were sitting on the couch, the same one you had been on before you went to the party, right now you were chilling trying to watch TV when your phone rang to signal someone had texted you.

It was (F/N)

Dude, you need to come out of that house, you've been cooped up in there for days!

I'm fine right here with my food and my couch

Besides, it's not safe out there...

What do you mean it's not safe out here! You won't tell me anything about what happened the night of the party!

You don't need to know, its fine

I just don't want to leave my house.

I'm coming over to your house right now, we need to talk about this.

No, we don't.

Yes

We do.

I'll be over in 15 minutes

You groaned smacking a pillow to your face.

You put the pillow back on and couch and stared down at the texts, you really didn't want to tell them what happened that night, they didn't need to know. Especially about Michael, how he stared at you...

No, it's dumb, he's a killer and monster, and that's all he will be.

And yet, 

You find yourself wishing to see him again.

You're shaken out of your thoughts by a knock on the door. 

You yawn and stretch, getting up off the couch and going over to your front door. Man, (F/N) is fast with their driving now. 

You unlock the two locks on your door and open it moving aside to let them inside.

"Alright, get in he-"

You freeze.

"Michael."