Chapter 11

{Michaels POV}

When I had brought her to the house I expected her to struggle, to run, to flee, to do anything that would keep me from her.

I was obsessed with her, she seemed to radiate energy. It made me feel, warm?

Things are confusing, i've never felt this way before, especially for a human. She was just, exciting to be around.

When I disposed of the pesky problems I was going to go upstairs and check on her, I had just stabbed the last girl and threw her on the ground when I heard (y/n)'s voice calling me from the doorway.

I turned towards her, I looked at her face, she seemed pale and afraid and disgusted. I wanted to comfort her, I started walking over to her, but stopped when I realized she backed away from me.

She was afraid of me.

Of course she was Im a monster, they all should be afraid of me, I feel no remorse and no empathy for anything.

Then why did it hurt so much when she backed away?

I felt so conflicted, when she started walking up to me, I watched her move. I refused the urge to close the distance between us, I didn't want to frighten her away again.

She stepped up to me and grabbed my free hand holding it tightly.

She felt warm, I could feel the life running through her veins and I wanted it more, I wanted to be closer to her, I wanted to become a part of her warmth, but I refrained myself, I didn't want to make her nervous and shy away from me.

She looked up at me and I looked down at her. Our eyes staring straight into the other. Her eyes were so warm and full of life, I could see so much happiness and sorrow intertwined. Her eyes radiated her personality and her passion. They were gorgeous.

I almost moved my face away from hers, even though it was covered by a mask I knew what my eyes looked like. Cold, dead and unfeeling. No life existed inside of my eyes, there never has. They were cruel and dark, and empty.

She she took a deep breathe and snapped me out of my thoughts "Michael I don't know why you brought me back here, but its obvious that you're not going to kill me, and I'm not going to run. I don't know what made you come back to my house, but I can't get you out of my head."

I was shocked, she wasn't afraid. My heart skipped a beat, one of the very few times I've ever felt it skip a beat.

"I'm not- I'm not going to leave Michael."

She wasn't going to leave me, I wasn't going to force her to stay against her will. She was going to stay with me on her own free will.

I was so relieved, the warm feeling rushed back to me and I couldn't stand the distance that was left between us any longer. I pulled her into a tight hug, embracing her entire body.

She was so warm, I could feel her heart beating, it was moving so fast. I felt her warmth and it was intoxicating, I could smell her scent through my mask, it gave me a wave of happiness and I smiled a little under my mask.

I felt crazy and weird, emotions never existed with me, I never felt anything for anyone else before. It was always the voices telling me what to do and who to kill, and that never left any room for emotions. But for once the voices were silent.

I was careful not to crush her, and I was careful to make sure that I wasn't making her uncomfortable. I knew my strength and didn't want any harm to come to her, especially from me.

I've never been this kind to someone before, I don't know why I cared so much about this human. I had such a strong need to protect her, I wanted her near me and with me at all times.