Chapter 9

You were slowly waking up from sleep, you felt very cold which was confusing because you could have swore that you felt warm just a little bit ago. You stretched your arms, letting out a big yawn and opened your eyes.

It was very dark and your eyes had trouble focusing, you quickly rubbed them to try to get the sleepiness out of your eyes. When you opened them back up you froze remembering everything that had previously happened.

Michael bursting into your house, (F/N) screaming, (F/N) hitting Michael with a chair, them trying to attack you and-

You held back a gag remembering what Michael did to (F/N), you couldn't get the image of their bloody and limp corpse lying on the ground or the sickly wet sound they made when Michael threw them on the ground. Your eyes started tearing up and you held your hands over your mouth, you looked around you and quickly evaluated what was happening.

You were inside the Myers house again!

Fear rose up inside you, Michael must have brought you here, but why? What else did he want from you?

Your train of thought was interrupted but the sound of screaming from downstairs. It sounded like teenagers, you heard a distant male scream and a female scream. You gulped realizing that Michael was still in this house and was probably killing them.

You had to find a way to get out of the house, the teenagers were still screaming meaning that maybe they were putting up a fight, this was your chance to try to get out and escape.

You exited the room, you were in the very back room in the long hallway, the same one that you put (F/N) in during the party.

You walked slowly down the long hallway, trying not to make noise that would be loud enough to hear over the teens screaming. 

(F/N). 

They died thinking that you betrayed them, thinking that you were the one who sent Michael on them. You really didn't, you didn't even know that Michael would actually come back for you. You grew slightly angry thinking that a killer would ever let a witness live. 

You made it to the stairs and slowly began walking down trying to make no noise, one of the screams were gone, there was only a female scream now, Michael must have killed the guy. 

You silently creeped downstairs avoiding any unnecessary noise, the female was still screaming that was still masking any small noises you made. You reached the bottom of the stairs, the immediately smelled blood, the rusty smell was intoxicating. 

You stepped into the small hallway deciding whether to head deeper into the house towards the front door or if you should go for the back door. As you were deciding you heard a chunk and a small gurgle. A slick thud resounded through the house and you knew that you had limited options now.

You stepped out into the living room.

"Michael." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW AN UPDATE!!

IM so sorry tho i suck at keeping up with this and im also sorry that the chapters are getting kinda short.

 thanks for all of the amazing comments about this story im glad to see that people are still interested in this story! 

Will try to keep updating! 

Thank you everyone so much for support on this story!