Chapter 14

(Your POV)

Michael. 

You couldn't stop thinking about him, the kiss you shared sent sparks and shivers running up and down your body. You had never felt this way about someone before, it felt as if every time you saw him that you would melt.  Your face felt warm and you knew that it must be obvious you were blushing.

As you watched him silently clean up the spilled blood, you remembered what you wanted to say to him in the first place. 

You briskly waked over to Michael, as he noticed you he finished up mopping the blood and placed the mop back into the bucket. You stepped up to him quickly grabbing his hand, you could feel your face flushing an even deeper red. 

You took a deep breathe, although you both had just shared an intimate moment together he still sent butterflies through you. You finally looked up at him, 

  "Michael, I am yours."  

Silence entered the room, not an uncomfortable silence, a silence that made you feel safe. Michael looked down at you, of course you couldn't see his eyes through his mask but you knew that he was looking at you. You quickly found your mind wandering to wondering what his eyes looked like, what color they were, what they looked like in the sun. 

As you both stood there in silence Michael pulled you into him. 

It was a soft embrace, almost feeling needy you pulled yourself further into him. You held him so closely you could feel his body through his jumpsuit. You continued to hold him as he wrapped himself around you protectively. You wanted to stay like this forever.

Suddenly, Michael's body tensed, you were close enough to feel it, his body felt different from how it was before, you moved your head up to look at him.

His arms were still wrapped around you protectively, almost tighter now. He was looking towards the front of the house, the door specifically.

"Michael wh-"

Michael put his hand over your mouth, he covered it enough to make you stop talking while still being able to breathe. You looked up at him, his face scanning the area. You could tell that he was listening, for what you didn't know.

Suddenly you heard it,

A car.

It sounded close almost as if it was pulling up to the house. Just as you heard it Michael started moving backwards towards the stairs puling you with him. 

You wanted to ask what was going on, but Michael kept your mouth covered. You knew that the car was no good, it meant that someone was preparing to come into the house.

What you didn't understand, however, was why Michael was being defensive. If it was just a few people Michael should be able to take care of them immediately.

So why was he pulling you away towards the back of the house?

You so desperately wanted to ask Michael what was going on, you considered trying to pry off Michael's hand from your mouth, but you knew that you were no match for his strength.

As he pulled you back you could hear someone opening and closing the car door. They were very loud, either they weren't afraid of Michael's house or they didn't know what it was. Almost everyone in town knew of the Myers house, and no one came here alone, and yet. You didn't hear people talking or chatting, it was almost too silent.

The silence that stretched through the house was nerve wracking, you and Michael knew that there was somebody outside, but they didn't know you both were inside.