Chapter 75

Jacob entered Hunter's bedroom, only to frown when he wasn't in his bed. Looking around, his eyes caught him lying on the floor next to the window. He gasped and hurried over.

"Hunter?" Jacob tapped his cheek, unconscious once again. More blood had seeped from his nose.

Gently, he weaved his arms around him and picked him up. He was heavy but he had to be careful as he placed him softly on the bed. He pulled the duvet over him and brushed his fingers through his hair.

Everyone was still downstairs, staring at the werewolves lying on the grass. Jacob's magnificent power was so vibrant in their minds and they would not stop thinking about it for a while. A simple wave of electricity came from one hand but it caused so much destruction.

Jacob wasn't thinking about what he had done. In his eyes, they deserved it. He was sick and tired of people stomping all over him and taking advantage of his lack of confidence. Today is the beginning of a new chapter in his life. He was finally writing it himself, instead of letting others take charge.

* * * * *

Anthony had ordered his pack to get in touch with the non-believer's families and take them away. Jacob had killed twenty-three wolves, the rest had either suffered heart attacks or was simply knocked out by hitting the ground so hard.

Anthony wished all of them had died, but those survivors will speak of how powerful their God is and never underestimate him ever again. They will tell people how he'll do anything to protect his mate and Hunter will be forever guarded by Jacota.

Now, it is almost midnight and he is arranging a city meeting for tomorrow morning. He was going to track down those Omega wolves and let Jacob handle them.

"I don't think we have to worry about the werewolf hunter's anymore," Margo's angelic voice floated through Anthony's ears as she took down her long hair, getting ready for bed. Her husband walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I'm a bit wary of them, Although they are like insects for Jacob. I don't think they know what to do now that their leaders are in prison." He leant down and kissed her forehead. "We'll get the windows fixed tomorrow, I promise."

"I know what you're like with your promises," She chuckled. "But I'm not even mad. He could have torn the house down and I'd still have a smile on my face. Watching him stand up for himself, I felt so proud."

"Me too. I'm so happy he did that. But remind me to never get on his bad side."

Margo laughed and buried her head into his chest.

"I bet Hunter will test it occasionally." Grinning, she moved the soft fabric of his t-shirt in between her fingers. "Little arguments have been good for them. It has set their boundaries and they know what angers each other, so they know what to avoid."

"I agree." Anthony ran his finger's through his wife's hair. "But today has been one of the most stressful days I have gone through in a while. We both need a good night's sleep."

Margo looked around the bare room.

"I'm not coming to the city meeting with you tomorrow. I'm going to stay and look after Hunter." He has not woken up since watching Jacob obliterate the werewolves.

Anthony pulled away and climbed into bed.

"That's fine. I don't think I should ask Jacob to come. He'll want to be with Hunter when he wakes up."

"And Hunter will want him too." Margo switched off the light, leaving the dim yellow glow of the bedside lamp. After climbing into bed, she snuggled up next to her mate and yawned. "Night my love, see you in the morning."