Chapter 19

Author's Note: Please don't forge to vote and comment =) I hope you like this chapter... It's short but some things needed to be said and it's all about Seb and Ariel!

Fighting her instincts to protect her freedom - Chapter 19

Some days later, when she was back at her place, Ariel received a text;

"I'm taking a plane tomorrow. I'll be at the airport, international departures, from 9am to 10am then I'll be boarding my plane"

This was it. Time was up. As soon as she saw the text she knew what to do.

....

Sebastian was at the airport with his suitcase. He entered the building with a poker face, hiding his fears, but inside he was very nervous. That day would change the rest of his life. Would she come? 

As soon as the doors opened, he had his answer. Ariel was there, standing up in the middle of the entrance, a suitcase at her feet.

- Would you mind if I tagged along with you?

- What do you mean?

She showed him her plane ticket. ''Destination: Paris, France."

- How did you know?

- Miranda. Turns out, she's quite the romantic girl.

- So, what does it mean?

- It means that, well, I'm here to ask you out on a date.

- Really?

- Yep. So, Sebastian, would you like to have a cup of coffee with me at the Boulevard Saint Germain?

- Just coffee? That sounds like a cheap date.

- Well, I did buy a plane ticket, you know.

Sebastian smiled.

- OK, so maybe it's not so cheap.

He extended his hand and she took it.

- Actually I was going to take your suitcase.

- It has wheels! What's up with Peruvians not letting me carry my own luggage?

Sebastian shrugged.

- It looks bad.

Ariel mumbled something about stupid male wolves, but she let him take her suitcase nonetheless.

....

Before the airplane took off they had time so they sat down at a restaurant and order some tea and lemonade.

- So, you know we'll have to talk about your feelings and stuff, right?

- Feelings and stuff? How romantic, Seb! But yeah, I know... I knew it'd be hard to talk about it with so many people around, so I wrote you a letter.

- Well, that really is romantic!

Sebastian winked at her and she rolled her eyes and laughed. She looked in her purse until she found a neatly folded piece of paper and gave it to him.

" Dear Sebastian,

If could take back what I said the last time we saw each other I would. I do trust you, I will always trust you, not just because you are my mate but because you have earned my trust and my respect. I'm still a mess inside. I ended a life and I don't know how to move on from that. I know he was despicable and cruel, I know I had been training to fight, but I had never killed anyone and I can't get over it.