10: Farewell to the Lady

(Y/n) P.O.V

Two days after the visit of Lady Elizabeth. Her visit come to an end, to finally say goodbye.

She's maybe a bit pain on the ass, but she just want to have fun after all she's just a child like the young master. The carrige is infront of the manor. Finnian with a help of Meyrin and also Baldroy carried her luggage inside of the carriage.

While Sebastian and I are with the young master, well not really with the young master more like behind the young master.

They are having there fiancè talk more like child's talk. It's kinda cute when they're together. My heart-this stupid heart can't stop pumping, of course it's not my normal heartbeat at all.

Of all the sudden, Lady Elizabeth is heading my direction she grabbed my wrist and walked to Ciel.

"Nè, (y/n)-chan" she asked and I raised a brow

"What is it Lady Elizabeth?" I asked

"Do you think Ciel is cute?" She asked and look straight to my eyes. I nodded slowly and wear a smile on it

"I told you Ciel, you're cute" she hugged her cousin--fiance to say goodbye

She headed out as she went inside and waved goodbye. She didn't wear off her cheerful smile. She suddenly muttered something that I can't really hear, even though Angels even fallen angels have a sense of good hearing. I can't still hear it, more like she just pronounced it without sounds.

I give a 'huh' look to her and she just giggled as the carriage began to moved. I along with the orders waved goodbye to the lady and went inside the manor to resume our routine.

I admit it, I'm gonna miss her. The first one that called me (y/n)-chan. I will not forget ever, forever.

All of them went inside and I also followed them. Doing our daily tasks and everyday routine. I on the other hand stopped following the young master as I went to his garden.

Finnian, the gardener of Phantomhive's estate is also here. I sat on the bench as I watched him do his work. I know that I also have work but Sebastian is with him, he can do my duties for the young master.

Looking at the flowers of the garden. Observing the butterflies flap their own wings and watched the little flowers bloom. It is just peaceful, until I remembered when young master and I have a small rest of it.

I know, that I used to hate him and call him 'brat' because his a brat after all. I hate his attitude and some other stuffs but over thr time, my hate for him disappeared. Well, not totally disappeared.

"Oh! (Y/n)-san!" I heard a voice call out. I searched for the one who said that as I finally found it, it's Finnian with Pluto.

"Hello there, Finnian" I replied with a smile he also smiled and get back to his work.

---------------
Finnian's P.O.V

All I can say is her name, and I can't start a simple conversation. She greeted back with a smile, and why I do expect myself of course I'll smile too.

She's cute---yes I can agree to Lady Elizabeth. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair matches her (e/c) like a doll? Or like an angel. It also matches her (s/c)skin tone with her overall body.

When she wore that dress or gown, she's the most beautiful person I've ever saw. It fits her perfectly, nothing is wrong with it but she doesn't want to wear those--but young master said she'll wear of those everyweek? I'm not really sure, but I hope I'll see her again like that.

I admit it I like her, but I know she doesn't like me back. She has her eyes for the young master plus he treats me like her friend, nothing special but being friends with her is special right.

I snapped out to reality when I feel something wet (whoops) . I looked at my right side and saw Pluto is already licking and I heard a small giggle. I searched for it and saw her giggled.

Cute! Yes, she's back with her cute self again. She finally noticed me when I already looking at her. She stopped her cute giggle and put her palm on her lips.

"Forgive me for my actions, Finnian-kun" she apologized and I just said "No, it's okay" I presented a calm smile for her "By the way you can call me Finny instead, I'm more used to it"

"As you wish, Finny-kun" she spoked and I went to my work. Finny-kun, huh? It's kinda cute when she said that

--------------
(Y/N) P.O.V

I must not stay here any longer, or sebastian will get mad. I stood on my feet as I went inside the manor. I twisted the doorknob and opened it. When I opened it it's kinda---well a disaster.

The floors are colored with black shoe shine (A/N: I'm not sure if it's shoe shine?) The kitchen is also a complete mess. Flour, eggs and some marks of explosion can be seen inside of the kitchen, I can make anything but to sigh and to help them.

Speaking of disaster, where is Sebastian? I think he handled this manor when I'm not here yet. By the most important time, he's not here! That demon!

First, I help Meyrin to remove the black on the floor by scrubbing it with many different cleaning products(A/N: You sounded like Levi-Heichou~ ), also she helped me too. Second I went to the kitchen with the cleaning products with me (A/N: Damn, these cleaning products... really sounded like Levi. Pfft). The chef Baldroy is a complete mess, I mean her outfit is kinda dirty and his hair it has black on it---marks of an explosion.

He lit his cigarette and smoked. I blew it with a one big blow. He coughed and scratched his nape. He finally helped me to fix these and those things and make anything in order. After that I cooked the dish he wanted to cook. He also have a help too.

Suddenly I heard a small knock on the door I opened it and it's the damn demon.

"Tsk, why are you here?" I asked angrily

"To check the things out, but you're already here" he replied and I clicked my tongue once again.

"Your late, you know?" I said a bit irritated and he help me clean the floor

"So, what is the feeling that you're the only one to handle things out?" Sebastian asked but didn't have an eye contact to me

"Kinda pain in the ass" I chuckled

"You can say that" he said "By the way, young master summoned you" he added

"For what?" I stand up and put the cloth on the table and wiping my sweat. Sebastian didn't have any reply so I went to his office.

I knocked to his wooden door three times before I entered. He's doing the same as usual signing, and doing his paperworks. I broke the silence and spoke.

"What is it young master?"

"Ah, (y/n) you're here" he said in monotone "I just wanted you to bring me some chocolate cake---make me some of it" he's eyes sparkled when he said that and I can't help but to sigh and headed to the kitchen and do what he told me.