15: Background of hers

Ciel's P.O.V

Still, the carriage is moving towards the undertaker's where she first met someone. I should have informations of course all about her. I need to learn her first before I ask her, it's just a simple thing.

We are already arrived at out destination. The carriage stopped and Sebastian opened the door and make myself out. As always full of coffins. What do you expect?

I slammed the door with a large bang. I searched for that death god if he's waiting for me but he's not.

"Undertaker! Are you here?" I said and searched him again and my planted on a coffin beside another coffin. It slightly opened revealing the white haired death god with a grin on his face.

"Oh, well it is the earl" he said

"I want you to give me informations about (y/n)" I command and he suddenly smiled

"Oh, so you met her huh? "

"Yes I am" I nodded and made eye contact with him

"Before I fully give you all informations about her even she's in the heavens. I want to make a condition"

"I know it already" I said and looked to my butler on my side "You know what to do. Make this death god laugh" I command

"Yes my lord" he bowed and I made myself out

I lean on the wall to wait him and thinking about her... if she's okay. If she's already okay or not. Tapping my foot to kill some time.

A few minutes later, a large laugh can be heard in the store. Also some giggle and chuckle. I let myself in and saw the death god hugging his stomach as he laughs. I waited a bit more for him to speak normally.

He wiped his tears because of laughing with a white cloth. He inhaled and exhaled and made himself normal again. The scary smile of his.

"Are you done?" I asked and looked at him

"Y-Yes! " he made a little chuckled before he answered my question

"U-uh.. info-"

"Well, I'm gonna start by when it is a 1000 years ago." He raised his pointing finger as he spoke "(y/n) (l/n) is the daughter of a powerful warrior in the heaven (dad's name) (l/n) and also (mom's name) (l/n) who have an angelic face. In other words she possesses angelic beauty"

"Huh, that makes sense" I put my thumb on my chin and nodded to continue

"But her mother died when she gave birth to her. All of the men and also women joined on her funeral because she have a rare beauty on the heaven. His father (dad's name) (l/n) is also known as the heaven's guardian but it didn't passed this news to the other angels because his father didn't want to."

I looked to him when he mentioned that her mother died without seeing her own mother's face

"Unfortunately he's father died when he fought demons. Also, her father's sword the excalibur had been passed down through generation so that's why she possesses it"

That sword huh?

"Back with the real topic here, (y/n) (l/n) currently the most powerful in the heavens. She had her first sword fight when she's 200 or in the human age it's 6 years old. She had her father's talent and the beauty of her mother and it is all mixed well. "

Wow, I am amazed of her

"But something that she had to much. This is pride. Pride is forbidden to the heavens but she had too much of it. So what should be next earl?" He asked

"She'll be thrown out there"

"Correct! She's been thrown out with Charlotte Meiri. and Miss Angelina Helder . Miss Angelina Helder , the daughter of the late queen. Charlotte Meiri is Miss Angelina secretary and she's been never gave her role to anyone exept her."

Those two huh?

"When she's been transported here at the human realm. She become a fallen and that she is now. " he looked at me if I'm listening but I'm all ears to him "When she's here all I've known is she is not look like a villager to me, so I let her changed into a dress"

Good thing

"Any questions, earl?" He asked I shooked my head and he smiled

We exited the door and I'm satisfied with his information. So she's just like me huh? Except she didn't saw her mom, I think it hurts to be grown like that.

Informations about her is done! Next one is to wait the time to say or confess to her. And will break my cousin's love...