32: Hush, my angel

Ciel's P.O.V

"Are we there yet?" I asked once again as he keep running

"Yes, we'll reach them in any minute. I sighed as we still running to catch her.

"Young master, we are here" Sebastian said as I looked forward and can't believe of what I just saw.

"(Y-y/n)? " I looked at the bloody (y/n) as her more like white dress for me is covered with her blood and it's all torn. A sword on her right hand and wings that aren't black.

Suddenly my body felt like a struck. I felt like a thunder striked me but it isn't raining.

"C-Ciel?" (Y/n) finally noticed my presence. She looked at me while smiling at me. Why? Why are you smiling like that? I don't want to see you suffer in pain while smiling like that. It hurts me a lot if you do that.

I reached to my gun and stocked it with bullets as I attacked to her opponent. It didn't hit her, she dodge it and attacked me with some magic. Sebastian jumped when the magic is unreachable.

"Young master, we must not proceed any further. This is quite dangerous" he spoke as he dodge the following fire magic

"No! I will not leave until (y/n) is here " I declaired and he sighed as he threw kitchen knifes to the opponent. He sure make a hit but it's not enough.

"D-Don't interfere! It's our fight! Please, Ciel I don't want you to get hurt. Please stay and follow Sebastian" she smiled again.

My hands formed to a fist as I removed my eye patch and revealed the contract with Sebastian.

"Sebastian, this is an order. Assist (y/n) and make sure she'll win" I ordered. He sighed and bowed and his hand on his chest

"Yes, my lord" after that he's eyes were glowing. In a split second he disappeared to my sight and all I've knew is that he's infront of the opponent.

"I must kill you for my young master" he said loud and clear and launched knives to her in high speed.

-------------
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

No, don't proceed any further. Sebastian I know you're having trouble there. Please stop.

"(Y/n), I know you can hear me" it's Sebastian's voice!

"Yes, I can here you" I replied

"I knew it you can hear me. Let that aside I know you've already knew that I can't handle her right?" He asked

"Yes. Ms. Angelina sure is powerful" I said "Sebastian, you can go where Ciel is. I can assure you we have our victory " That's the last words I've said before I cut off my telepathy. He sure knows how to do it

He finally back off. I looked Ciel's reaction and of course he's shocked.

"I call upon the god of war, to grant my wish. To cast a spell upon me, so I can defeat the one who harmed my family. Through high mountains and deep of sea I exchange the power for my soul and body. " Those words just spit out. Suddenly, the clouds become red and there is a light shining upon me. A thunder struck hit me and I felt a strange power flowing through my body.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a terrified look on Ms. Angelina's face.

"G-God " she said and her legs are wobbly. I looked on my arm and the wounds are gone.

"I m-must conquer this!" She said and stood up straight. She launched different kinds of magic to me but I swiftly dodged it. Is this the power of a full-fledged god? She tried to attack Ciel and Sebastian but I cast a magic barrier to them and it's right on time.