14: Escaping her

Ciel's P.O.V

Well, as I heard from Yasumi I decided to go to Undertaker----tomorrow. I have to much work to work on and I need some ideas for the new toys of the Funtom, but I can't even think any ideas at all.

A bunny, a cat or a bird but it's just plain. A dog maybe nice but it's simple too. Next one is I'll have a violin lesson from my demon butler who seems to enjoy himself. But it's worth having a violin lessons instead of having dance lessons, I can't master it at all.

I step every foot or sometimes I made myself tripped. That's right, I have a curse on dancing!

While I'm just thinking of those things, a knock on the door has been heard.

"Come in" I said and the doorknob twisted and opened revealing my personal maid

"U-Uh... young master t-this is your Earl Grey tea. " she placed the teacup to my desk and bowed. I looked at her every step and every glance of me. Well I take it as a 'she likes me too'

But the real problem is my cousin Lizzy---or my fiance. I know she's in love in me ever since. And I can't let her down... yet. I just want to make a perfect time to say that I like her instead of her. Someday or somewhere where I can say it, when the time is right. After that the most perfect day of her own life, I'll gonna confess to her.

When I heard the door closed, I checked if what date is the perfect day for this year. I encircled it with a red pen so I don't forget it, and continued my work.

--- TAN TAN TAN! SKIP---

The hotness of the sun, I can feel it. Also it's so bright. I sat on my bed as I rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning, young master" Sebastian said as he entered my room "I didn't expected that you'll wake up early."

"It's just a minute or even a second, the time you entered here" I yawned as he went closer to me. He gave me a newspaper as he prepare the morning tea.

"By the way, where is (y/n)?" I asked and looked at him

"She's doing her task" he gave me the tea and I recieved it and took a sip of it

"Ohh. Okay"

When I'm done with my tea. I went to beside of the bed and he gave me my clothes. He unbuttoned my nightwear or nightgown to change into a daily clothes. He tied the ribbon for the final touch of it and tied my shoes.

"Today's schedule?" I said as I stood up and starting to walk

"Well, there is nothing for today young master" he said and I smiled

"Good" I said and closed my eyes "Get the carriage ready and don't let anyone notice it! That's an order!" I command him and he bowed

I continued to walk and reached the dinning room. I opened the wooden doors and sat on a chair.

"(Y/n)!" I called and suddenly she popped out of nowhere.

"Yes my lord?" She asked

"Serve the breakfast, now" I command and she also bowed and exited the room.

While there is peace and quiet inside this room. I placed my thumb to my chin and thinking some plans on how to exit this manor without anyone noticing it especially (y/n). She had a sharp sense of hearing and of course she can hear from far away, and there's a possiblity that she'll notice it first before the others.

Can I make a escape like if I tiptoed all the way to the carriage? But if I'll do the horse will made some noise even though the carriage will be far away from the manor. What if I ask for Sebastian's help? Will it be a sucess? Sebastian will make some noise, and (y/n) will heard about it. Tsk. What a pain.

When I'm making for some plans, I heard the door opened and it revealed my personal maid with the food. She placed it on the table, put the plates, glasses and also silverwares on the table. Pouring some tea on my teacup and opened the covers of the food. I smelled the aroma of the food and my eyes started to feel kinda shiny... or more like my eyes are sparkling but of course I concealed it.

She bowed to me again and exited. She made a glace to me before she totally closed the door. I grabbed the utensils that I'll be using and ate the foods that is served.

When I'm chewing the food I heard a light tapped at the window. I looked to it and saw Sebastian signing the carriage is ready. I nodded and wiped my mouth and leave the foods on the table.

First, I tried to go out with the tiptoed method but I suddenly felt someone is following me so I stopped... Second one is I tried to gave her complicated orders so she can waste time on it, and it can be a chance for my escape... once again failed. Third, I tried to ask Sebastian for help but no luck at all. She's spying us, TSK.

I don't have a choice but to knocked her out, so I ordered Sebastian to do it even though I don't want to. When she's finally out we took this chance for my own escape. The carriage started moving when I'm already inside of it.

I loosened the tie of the ribbon so I can have air, and it somehow tight. I took a deep breath and saw the demon infront of me.

"Your orders?" He asked and closed my eyes.

"Just take me there I want to know all about her, even though a slight information" I ordered him and he put his palm to his chest

"As you wish"

First destiantion is the undertaker where I should make the death god laugh. Well, Sebastian got that role. Second more informations about her... like on the residents around here.

How can you escape an angel's sharpness of their hearing? Well just knock them cold... even though it hurts.
---------------
Sorry for OOC