26: Wings that can Fly

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Wake up (y/n). Wake up" I heard some one is interrupting my sleep. I groaned for a second before opening my eyes. My vision is kinda blurry but it slowly cleared up and saw...

Ciel, crying...

This isn't expected. I mean, it's the first time I saw him cry. It's like he just woke up, with no eye patch on and some messy hair. He sure looks worried... about me.

"Hmm?" I replied and looked at my eyes. He stopped crying and began to sob once more. I brush his hair with my hands to stop his sobbing.

"I-I thought, that I lose you. (Y-Y/n) " he said and quickly hug me. I comfort him and also hugging him back.

"It's okay, it's okay. I won't" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at up and smiled back

I looked at him top to bottom. I put my hand to my chin and thinked

"What?" He asked while wiping his tears. I came with a bright idea but before that I must clean him up.

"Ciel, let's go to your room" I said and he just nodded and went to his room. I grabbed his comfortable clothes and dressed him... except for the lower part. He said he can handle it and I let him. I turned my back on him and hummed as he dressed.

"Done" he spoke and turned back. All that I have to do is his hair and shoes. I combed his hair and did his shoes. After that he stand up.

"Hm. Not bad" he said while looking at his attire for today. I smiled for responce and dragged him outside.

"W-Wait, Wait. (Y/n) where are we going?" He asked and I turned back and winked

"Just wait, you'll see"

When we are pretty far from the manor, I let out my wings. The black ones. I flapped them, and spread my wings out. I looked back and saw an amazed Ciel Phantomhive.

"Let's go" I presented my hand to him and he nodded as his hold my hand. I carried him on my back and started to flap my wings. Slowly but strong flaps that I make before we truly flew.

Ciel didn't looked at the bottom at first, but later on he slowly open them and looked at the view.

"Beautiful" he said while looking at the rising sun, where some flock of birds and the people under is doing their own jobs.

"Just like you" he smiled and looked back at him. Smiling at response.

"I wish we can do this again sometime" he said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I nodded as I watched the sun go up, and up.