18: Need to do it

Ciel's P.O.V

After I ate my breakfast, I went to my office and sign some papers and do someything for the Funtom Company. I do suggested that I should do this before those lessons with the demon. I really am thankful that the teacher for the dance lesson can't go here again. It just have complicated steps that I can't master.

"Here is your chocolate pudding, young master" Sebastian placed the desert beside my desk. Oh. Yeah, I ordered him to do this. Before he totally exited this room I called him

"Sebastian" he looked at me with a lively face "Call (y/n) for me" I ordered him and he bowed as he exited

When I'm all here alone inside this room, I stopped doing this papers just for it and leaned on my chair

Die. Wings. Blood. Scattered.

That's all I've regain from that dream. I'm sure of it that (y/n) is the one who is covered in blood. This might be a bad omen, for me, or (y/n). I was interupted when someone on my door. I fixed my seating position and pretending that I'm working.

"Come in" I said and still didn't looked at the door. I heard it opened and closed. I slowly looked up and saw (y/n)

"Uh. Sebastian said that you've called me" she said

"Oh yes. Can you wait for a bit, I'm doing this papers" I said and she just nodded. I'm not really that busy today but I'm still pretending to be busy.

--------------
After pretending that I'm doing these paperworks. I leaned on my chair and looked at her, she's still standing at the same area. She's might be tired of standing but why didn't she sitted on my chairs?

"(Y/n)" I called and she looked at me "Care to seat down?"

She nodded and sat on a chair infront of me.

"So about that." I started and stand up as I went to her

"I need you to be careful with your surroundings, okay?" I gave her a small smile which made her blushed

"Of course, young master" she said "Is that all?" She asked

"Not yet" I said "Can you also check that if Lady Elizabeth is free tomorrow? I need to meet up with her "

"As you wish, young master" she smiled which made my heart leaped but I didn't showed it.

"Alright that's all. You may leave" I walked to my chair again and sit. She bowed at me ane exited the room

I checked to my clock to know the time. Oh it's time for the complicated lessons. I arranged my things, papers and everything eles before I exited the room.

When I exited the office I saw Sebastian waiting infront of the door.

"Good thing that you're just right on time, young master" He said and I nodded

We headed to a room where the lesson will be healed. When we are walking I'm still thinking of what should I say to Lizzy, or what should her reaction be? She is still my cousin and no one can change that. Thinking that will she hate me or her if I say my feeling to her, and tell her that I like (y/n)?

I do like to keep things easy, I don't want to do this but I need to do it or else... will be the end