Forgiven

I felt soft hands running my cheek and every now and then I would feel a kiss on my cheek. When I slowly started opening up me eyes my vision was a little blurry, but the figure became clear. I gasped as I realized I was still on the ledge from last night and of course Blue Eyes was there. Even though he clearly saw me glare at him, he kept rubbing my cheek and smiling.
"My father ... won't tell me ... what happened to you last night. So ... what happened?"
I shoved his hand away from my face. "Nothing!"
"Listen ... about yesterday"
"Blue Eyes, I don't want to hear it. You've moved on, I get it"
"I didn't move on"
"I don't believe you!"
"Please listen ... for a second"
"Blue ..."
"Please!"
"Fine!"
"I didn't even ... know Zoey. I wanted ... to pretend she was my mate ... so I could see you ... without anyone knowing"
"That's the dumbest thing you've ever said!"
"It's the truth. I was ... scared to talk ... with my parents about us ... because I didn't think ... they would except it. But they ... talked with me ... last night and said ... how much I hurt you. They told me ... to chase after ... the one person I love ... and that's you"
I had my arms crossed hoping what he just told me was the truth. A female ape approached me ...
"Rylea?"
"Ya, and you are?"
"I'm Zoey ... I just want you to know ... Blue Eyes never felt for me ... plus I already have a boyfriend. You know Ash ... right?"
"So that's how you know Blue Eyes"
"Yes, I wanted to ... clear that up"
"Well thank you"
She nodded with a smile and walked off. I looked to Blue Eyes who had a big smile on his face. He scooted closer to me and started leaning in to kiss me ...
"Blue ... no"
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing"
"Tell me!"
Luckily before I could say anything else Cornelia and Caesar sat next to us, while Cornelius was in his mother's arms. He jumped on my lap and started squeezing my breast which made me giggle a little bit.
"Did you guys make up?" Caesar asked.
"Ya I'm not mad anymore"
"We ... would ... except you two" Cornelia said.
"And so would the others" Caesar added.
All I could do was smile and nod. "Where's Kenz?"
"She was ... spending time ... with Hudson" Blue Eyes replied.
"Ooohhhh"
"Maybe ... we can spend ... time together" he said with a flirty smile on his face. Caesar and Cornelia were smiling at me as well.
*smiles* "Okay, we can go back to my hut"
Blue Eyes nodded his head as he grabbed a hold of my hand and we made our way back to my hut.
When we got there we sat down on my blankets that were already layed out.
"I'm sorry for not giving you the chance to explain"
"You ... shouldn't be ... sorry. I'm sorry ... I didn't tell you ... my concerns"
"You're forgiven"
"Now ... want to tell ... me what happened ... with you last night"
"What ever do you mean Blue Eyes?"
He gave me a irritated look. "Tell me!"
"Okay, so an ape named Teddy was being very creepy after your parents left from the lake. He then said he would treat me better than you so I rushed back to my hut. And when I was sleeping he tried to take advantage of me"
"You won't ... be staying here ... by yourself ... anymore!"
"Understood"
*smiles* "Rest ... I'll be here ... if you need me"
Without hesitation I layed down on my blankets and closed my eyes, getting into a nice slumber. I smiled as I started going into a nice daze ...

I know this chapter is short but I plan for something big and possibly unexpected happening in the next chapter. You guys might hate me for what I'll decided to do but stick with me