Getting Away

There will be a SMUT scene in this chapter, fill free to skip it if you want

I sat at the shore of the lake by my sister's grave, talking to her as I always did.
"I know you're probably seeing this but, I'm happily married to Blue Eyes. Hudson and I always talk about you and how happy you've made us. But I may not be here for a couple days because Blue is taking me away from here. And I know mom will probably my haunt me if I end up getting knocked up ... by an ape. But you're there with mom and dad now and you can share with them about all of our adventures. I love you and hope your safe with them"
"Rylea ..."
I turned around and saw my newly wed husband.
"You ready?"
I nodded my head as I walked away from my sister's grave, and back to the colony.
"So ... where we going?"
"Not ... telling ... you"
"Is this like an ape honeymoon?"
"What's a ... honeymoon?"
"It's a place a husband takes a wife after they get married. To share quality time with one another"
"I guess"
We made it back to the ape colony and Caesar set my bags on Blue Eyes's horse. Cornelia walked up to me and gave me a tight hug as Cornelius climbed up my back.
"Take care ... of my ... son"
*smiles* "I will"
Blue Eyes took Cornelius off of my back and handed him to their mother. He then gestured to me that it was time to go. I turned back to Cornelia and Caesar as I got up on Blue's horse. Blue hugged his family and jumped on the horse sitting in front of me. All of the apes waved to us as we made our way out of the colony.
It was getting close to winter time so the air started getting ice cold. The air pinched my skin as Blue Eyes made his horse run faster. I cuddled to Blue Eyes's back for more warmth. We were riding on the path that led me and Kenzie here in the first place. I started closing my eyes hoping when I awoke we would be at our destination.
But unexpectedly I felt the horse slowing its speed, causing my eyes to shoot open ...
"We're here already?"
"Yes ... I didn't ... want to go far ... from home. You ... can still ... go visit your sister, if ... you want"
*smiles* "Thanks Blue, I love you" I said as I kissed his furry neck.
"Love ... you too ... Ry"
The horse came to a stop and Blue hopped off of the horse. He assisted me down as he covered my eyes and started walking me somewhere.
*chuckles* "What are you doing?"
"Shhhh!"
*laughs* "This better not be a trap!"
"It is" he said as he uncovered my eyes. I looked around and I was in a room. Dead rose pedals were scattered across the room. There was a huge scatter of roses on an air mattress with blankets on it. It surprised me that he actually did this all himself.
I slowly walked in "It's wonderful"
"Knew ... you'd like it" he said as he grabbed my cheek and started rubbing it with his thumb. I slipped away from his grip as he went outside to retrieve my bags. Still in "ah" about this room I decided to sit down on the bed.
Blue Eyes walked back in and set my bags down. He closed the door and started running towards me on the bed. I looked into his beautiful eyes as he quickly started kissing me. He tried to lay me down on the bed so we could go further but I was resisting.
"Stop!" I shouted as I sat back up.
"What's ... wrong?"
"We can't"
"Why?"
"Because my mom"
"What about ... your mom?"
"She's always told me she doesn't want me pregnant at 16"
"Don't ... you turn 17 ... in a couple months?"
"Yes, why?"
"Than ... there's no problem"
*huffs* "Blue Eyes ..." I got up and walked to the bathroom in the room we were in, and sat on top of the counter. Blue followed me into the bathroom and started rubbing my thighs. His head connected with mine as a tear slid down my face.
"I ... don't think ... she'll care. Because ... you're happily ... married. If ... you weren't married ... I would understand ... but you are. I think ... she'd would ... want you ... to be happy"

*WARNING START OF SMUT*

I smiled and nodded my head as I lifted my arms above my head. Blue Eyes smiled and happily grabbed the bottom of my shirt, lifting it off of my torso. One of his hands traveled to my left bra cup as the other traveled between his legs. I grabbed his face and started kissing him as he began pleasuring himself. He pulled away as he moaned to his appeasement and took a hold of my pants. I assisted him as he took them off, I was now sitting there in my bra and thong set. He gazed over my entire body and brought his lips to my neck. My hand traveled in between his legs as I felt him get a hard erect. His hands went behind my back as he tried to pry my bra off, surprisingly he was able to unhook it. I pushed him back as I hopped off the counter to remove my underwear as quickly as I could.
He was careful to pick me up, minding my still healing wounds. His arms wrapped around me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed my neck once before placing me on top of the blankets on the air mattress. His body layed on top of mine as my arms wrapped around his neck. We started kissing each other passionately. I released and started laughing, causing him to laugh as well. Than he leaned back forward and started kissing me again. One of my arms rubbed his lower back as the other swung over his shoulder, possibly scratching him. Blue Eyes then pulled away and gave me a kiss on my forehead. His hand traveled and brushed against my warm, wet folds. He pushed my knees upward and started alining himself to my entrance. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed my head again. He then let his member enter my entrance causing me to whince at his first pound. I started breathing heavy at his quick pounds.  
He sucked one of my breasts then his lips traveled to my neck. As he nipped at my neck he picked up the pace again. I tightly wrapped my arms around Blue Eyes and started digging my nails into his back at every sensation running through my body. We both started letting out moans as he picked up the pace again causing the tip of the bed to bang into the wall behind us. He started gripping the blankets causing them to scrunch up as he continued mating me. I let out a loud breath as he kept doing me wonderfully. When I gazed down to his member I saw that his hard rock was really in me. My head flew back as we both started getting tired and his pace started slowing down.
We both exhaled deeply as we stopped our dirty deed. I felt sweat running down the side of my face, I felt super warm it was scary. Blue Eyes rubbed my cheeks in his hands and we kissed.

*END OF SMUT*

I was extremely tired, Blue Eyes removed himself and scooted next to me. He pulled a blanket out of my backpack and covered us both with it. He started twirling my hair and kissing the back of my neck as I started slipping into a peaceful slumber.