Forever

*three years later*

It's been a long time since the death of Rylea, Blue Eyes's wife. He was walking to her grave with his kids in his hands. Caesar buried her, right next to her sister's grave. Blue Eyes sat down at the same rock Rylea always sat at, with River and Bright Eyes in each arm.
A tear slid down his face as he stared at his wife's grave.
"What's ... that ... father?" River asked pointing at a grave.
"Your ... mother's ... grave"
"What ... was ... mommy like ... daddy?" Bright Eyes asked.
*chuckles* "She was ... a beautiful ... human. She ... had tan ... skin, a beautiful ... smile, and ... was ... the strongest ... person ... I know"
"I want ... her ... here ... with us!" Bright Eyes cried to Blue Eyes.
"I do ... too" he said to his daughter as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.
"What ... made her ... strong?" River asked.
"She ... was abused ... son. She ... got ... beat by ... her own ... stepfather. But ... she ... still ... fought through ... it"
"Would ... you still ... love ... mother ... when ... you ... move on?" River asked.
"I don't ... want ... a new mommy!" Bright Eyes added.
"Your mother ... will always ... be ... my ... only one. I'll ... love her ... forever ... but I won't ... be moving ... on. She ... meant ... to much ... to me. You two ... are ... my new ... loves ... and focus"
River and Bright Eyes cuddled into Blue Eyes's chest as they stared down at Rylea's grave. As Blue Eyes filled in all the good deeds about his wonderful wife ...