Confession

My eyes slowly opened up, it made me smile to think of the wonderful night I had with Blue Eyes. I touched the side of my neck thinking about the way he nipped it. Then my hand traveled to my lips and I thought about the way he kissed me. All I was doing was smiling and possibly blushing.
I looked around and saw messy sheets which made me giggle, but no Blue Eyes in sight. When I went to lay my head back down I noticed a hole in the wall at the tip of the bed.
"Damn Blue Eyes, did we do it that hard?" I said as I felt the hole.
I started getting up and all I felt was pain in my hips, back and neck. The pain caused me to hiss. Ignoring the pain I reached in my bag grabbing a teal sweater and black leggings, and a tan bra and thong set.
After I slipped my clothes and shoes on I walked outside the room or house I was in.
Right away I noticed Blue Eyes's horse was gone so I immediately knew he went out hunting. As I was gazing up at the beautiful sky that reminded me of Blue's eyes, I heard loud footsteps behind me which made me smile. My smile faded when that person smacked a hand over my mouth while the other went around my neck and started moving me backward.
I was squirming in their arms trying to break free. When the hand moved from I mouth I began screaming Blue Eyes's name. Right away the person threw a punch to the side of my head, causing my vision to go blurry. I got thrown in the backseat of some truck and a guy pushed me over as he sat next to me. When I sat up I saw two other guys, each in the front seats of the car. They stepped on the gas causing my body to jerk backwards.
Loud hooting was heard behind us, I turned around and saw Blue Eyes running on all fours towards the truck.
*cries* "Blue Eyes!"
He kept running towards me with all his might. I tried to open the door as tears ran down my face, trying to get to my husband. The guy in the backseat kept holding me back. Then I saw the dude in the passenger seat roll down his window, holding out pistol in Blue Eyes's direction. I tried to fight them off, I needed to protect him before it was too late. It was hard to breath as the guy tightened his grip around my neck. I then shot my head around as I heard a loud gunshot. My heart dropped as I saw Blue Eyes's head jerk backwards and then completely fall to the ground.
*cries* "NOO! BLUE EYES! NOO! NOOO!"
The guy that was holding me shoved me forward as I grieved over my husband dying in front of me. With all my strength I tried so hard to kick the door open, it wasn't working. Everytime I looked back, I saw no movement from the ape I loved as we kept moving farther and farther away from the body.
*cries* "Why did you shoot him? He was innocent! I loved him!"
I banged my head against the door as I cried, blaming myself for another person I cared about dying. As I was balling, I began heaving as I felt I lost the last person that I really cared about.
"Too bad we can't make that body look like an accident like last time" one voice said.
I completely froze ... "Last time? What do you mean like last time?!"
"Oh, they didn't tell you?!" Another voice said.
"Tell ... me what?!"
*laughs* "Your sister's dead because of us!" The guy next to me said.
My face dropped as I froze in shock at what I was hearing. Tears formed in my eyes as anger started building up.
*screams* "You killed Kenzie! She did nothing wrong you assholes! I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" I shouted as I kept throwing punches to all of the guy's heads. Until the one in the backseat grabbed my hands tightly, shoving me back in my seat.
*cries* "Why do you keep killing people I love?"
"Well first we know Tim. It was his plan to take you guys in after we killed your parents" the driver said.
*cries* "You killed my parents?!"
"Yes we did. But we weren't the ones who killed your sister *laughs* I can't wait to see your face when you meet your sister's killers"
I looked around at all three guys and saw they were laughing.
"Then why ... kill my husband?!"
"He told us too!"
"I thought Tim was dead?!"
"Oh he is! But someone came to us with a plan to hurt you and put you through misery! He met up with Tim when he took you away from those beasts the first time!" The passenger said.
"Don't call them beasts! You're the beasts!"
*laughs* "Fine! Is donkey better?!"
We came to a stop and I got thrown to the gravel road when the back door opened. One of the guy's forcefully yanked me by the back of my neck and rushed me to the front door of a house. They pushed me into the door as they opened it. I was then thrown to the ground again as laughter was heard all around me. When I looked up ... my stomach dropped as I saw two familiar faces staring at me with grins on their faces.
I stood up in front of them in shock ... "K ... K ... Koba? Hudson?"

Hope you guys love this plot twist