Chapter Two

Chapter Two

I walked the halls of the pack house, doing my best to hide my limp. Father decided it was a good idea to 'upgrade' my leg right before a pack meeting.

I was just hoping no one would notice all the blood that was still trickling down my leg.

I was still surprised by how father hadn't managed to kill me yet with how much he's tried 'upgrading' me, I'm surprised that no one has noticed yet.

As I walked into the near silent meeting hall I caught sight of my sister looking around the already crowded room worriedly.

I walked up right behind her and poked her shoulder. "Oh Lil, hey," She said relieved.

"Lil, are you OK?" She asked as she sniffed the air. "Oh my god your bleeding"

I shrugged, "its nothing I promise Jes. You don't need to worry about it" little did she know I was lying to protect her, shouldn't it be the other way around?

______________

I woke with a start, the dreams were getting worse. I've gotten too good at hiding the fact that I have been suffering from them for the past few months.

My memories haunt me even still. Even though I know nothing will happen to me I can't get past the past.

I sighed and got off the couch I had fallen asleep on. Father always thought that he could make the "perfect werewolf" and I wouldn't let him touch Jes. Especially after I had been through some of it.

"Lil! Lil, we'll be late!!" Jes called for me. I groaned I had completely forgotten about that.

I went to the front doors to wait for her to see me. She came running down the stairs and visibly relaxed when she saw me.

"Good, didn't want to give the wrong impression on the first day now would we?" She said relieved.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door walking out. "Lil, are you really going like that?" She asked. I looked down at what I was wearing, what's wrong with it?