Chapter Eleven

I giggled, "Daddy what game are we going to play?" A smirk grew on his face "oh I'm not playing Lillie"

"Then where are we going?" I was so innocent back then, before he had started to beat me, to upgrade me. "A place you will come to know well."  I looked up at him in confusion, I still had a small spark of curiosity in me. I wanted to know what he meant . I held his hand excitedly as he opened the door.

I ran into the room and looked around at it's bland interior, there was a metal table in the middle of the room. "What are we going to do in here?"

He shut the door loudly causing me to jump startled. "Something that will come to be very normal for us" he picked up a knife and advanced towards me. I gulped, this won't be good.
_____________

     I looked around his room, it smelled as though he had just been here. I relaxed into his bed comfortably and closed my eyes once again contently before noticing the shower was going.

I grabbed the pillow he had used and cuddled with it, his scent was so strong in it that in nearly fell asleep again until I heard the door open. I was instantly tensed and put up my guard as a cautionary defense. The shower was still going so I knew it wasn't Blake.

I heard a feminine giggle and a small gasp, "he finally got a chick in bed?" It was so quiet any normal wolf would have had trouble hearing it. I bit back a growl as she threw open the bathroom door and shouted "BLAKE GET YOUR CLOTHES ON!!"

I heard him drop something, or he slipped in surprise. I heard her die of laughter. "That's not funny Ali!" He shouted at her.

"Would you both shut up? I'm trying to sleep" I mumbled.

"You can sleep when you get your own mate bitch" Ali glared at me. I nodded "good, now let me sleep" I heard Blake laughing.

"Ali meet Lillian, mate. Lillian this is Ali, my baby sister"  I smiled as nicely as I could considering she came in here and called me a bitch.

"Oooohh, sorry for calling you a bitch, he is an Alpha after all he sort of gets unwanted attention from the chicks in the pack" I nodded "that's normal, some chicks are just drawn to the power."

She looked at me weirdly like I had just admitted to only being here for the power. I rolled my eyes and shook my head "well shut the door at least" Blake begged, I didn't even notice he had turned off the water.

"Whatever perv" she shut the door when he growled at her. I sat up unwilling to let my guard down she sighed "look I know we didn't exactly get off to the best of starts but we are about to be sisters so can we at least try and get along?"  I reluctantly nodded knowing I wouldn't be able to get put of this.

I stood up and took the cloths off my wrists to check on my slits. I sighed when I saw the dried blood "damn it, I have to wash them again" I had washed them last night before we even managed to leave the hospital.

"Oh my God, are you OK? What happened?" I rolled my eyes at her sudden worry "the doctors thought that it was a good idea to stitch me up and this is what happened"

She looked at me as if she was trying to figure me out. I knocked on the bathroom door "Blake are you done yet?  Have to wash my slits. "

No answer.

I knocked again "Blake?"

I looked at Ali and she shared the same confused look as me. I picked the lock easily and opened the door and sure enough he was laying there in all his glory with a small pool of blood surrounding his head.

"Where's your pack doctor?" I said urgently as I picked up his unconscious body off the floor. He was nearly a foot talker than me and twice my weight, I shouldn't be able to do this.

I looked at Ali and motion for her to lead me to the pack doctor. She seemed to snap out of some sort of  trance and quickly lead me outside towards some sort of building.
_____________

I sat at his side, its been days since we brought him here I had to go through heat without him. I couldn't wait until he got better, I really wanted to kill him for doing this to me.

I got up as a doctor came in "tell me if his condition changes" the doctor nodded and went to work as I left to do mine.

I had taken up his Alpha duties so he didn't have to play catch up with his paper work. I had been meeting with Ali to show me what I had to do as Luna and she gladly showed me.

As I sat at his desk I couldn't help but notice how his scent had faded from the room I sighed sadly and got to work.