House Keeping Chapter

Because if you're anything like me, you probably didn't read the description. So, here's the house rules of this book, besides the usual comment etiquette.

1.a) If you have a request, please tell me and I'll get on it

1.b1) I will not-let me repeat, WILL NOT-be using the whole Sailor Scout thing. As far as you know, Haruka and co. are normal humans and that secret is not getting out.

1.b2) This isn't because I hate it. Heck, I wouldn't watch the show if I did. I just feel like it'll just complicate things. I would rather these things be kept sweet and simple girlfriend/lovers situations.

2) None of the non-request chapters are canonical unless I write in the title 'pt. 2, pt. 3, etc'

3.a) I probably won't make any smut/lemons/18+. I'm not completely comfortable with writing sex scenes yet, by that I mean I feel like I'm not good at writing them yet. I don't want to just write 'And then she got fucked hard and she squirted 10ft. in the air and SEEEEXXXXX!!!' I want it to actually be good.

3.b) After sex and touchy-feely scenes are fine.

4) I will try to keep all the characters, Haruka most importantly, as close to their characters as possible. Key word is try because it's been a while since I saw any Sailor Moon, but I do remember their personalities and the like. And if that fails me, that's what the wiki is for.

And that's pretty much it! I hope you enjoy!