Selfish Haruka is Sick: Day 1

Scenario: Haruka uses Usagi's excuse to her advantage.

Random Thought: The wiki says she's selfish and I'm gonna play it up to the sky.

💛💛💛

Your heart was beating hard against your chest as you sprit pass people and buildings, even crossing some streets during green lights. After hearing about what happened to Haruka from Usagi, you didn't really care much for anything other then getting to the blond's apartment.

Flashback brought to you by Diana

"Haruka's what!?" You yelled in your cell phone.

"U-uhh, yea, Haruka-san has a bad fever so she won't be able to talk to you today. A-And Michiru-san is, uh, let's see...on a trip! Y-yea!" Usagi said with a nervous voice. The truth is that Haruka and Michiru were being Sailor Scouts right now, but since you didn't know anything about that, the bun head had to make up some plausible story on the spot.

You got worried about your girlfriend. You were at a family function and couldn't take care of her today, so you swore that you will when you come back the next day.

End of flashback brought to you by Luna

Finally reaching the girl's door, you opened it with the key she gave you around the time you guys started dating and quickly let yourself in.

"Haruka! Haruka, it's [Y/N]!" You announced yourself as you took your shoes off. You didn't hear a response so you made your way up the stairs. At that time, when you were halfway up, Haruka appeared from her room door with some pajama slacks and a towel covering chest.

"[Y/N]? I didn't know you were coming over today."

"Haruka!" You rushed over to her and placed your hand on her forehead, surprising her. "Ah, you're really burning up!"

"Well, I just took a hot sho-woah!!" Haruka barely had time to react when you pulled her back in her room and led her to the bed. At your plea, she sat on the comfortable bed and you went through her drawer to look for a long sleeve shirt she could wear.

"Would this work? No, the neck is too low. Uh, maybe this'll work? Maybe this...? Oh, why does she have so many short sleeve shirts?"

"Hey, what's all this about?"

"Usagi-chan already told me everything on the phone yesterday. Please don't worry, I'll take care of you!" You said in a determined voice.

While Haruka's heart did skip a beat at what her cute girlfriend said, she was still confused. "Take care of me?"

"Yea. Yesterday, I called you and Michiru-san but neither of you guys answered. I called Usagi-chan and she told me Michiru-san went on a trip and you were home alone with a fever."

Leaving the drawer for the moment, you went up to the blonde and held her hands. "Please don't worry. Until Michiru-san returns, I'll take care of you."

Haruka's heart skipped another beat and she thought about it for a while. Who wouldn't want someone as cute as you tending to their every need? And you're so determined to do this. If anything, Haruka will be the bad guy if she denied your desire to help her.

With that thought in her head, Haruka started to stand up. "That's sweet of you, kitten, but I'm telling you I'm-Ah." She held her head and fell back down on the bed.

"Haruka!" You helped her lay down on the bed. "Alright, the one with the low neck will have to do."

"S-sorry, kitten," The blond woman said in a weak voice. "Here I am, trying to be tough, and I end up being a burden."

You shook your head and helped the 'sick' girl in her shirt. "That's nonsense, you're sick after all. Now, how about I make you something light to eat? Maybe some soup and a salad? And then I'll spruce up apartment a bit ."

"Oh no, you don't have t- *cough cough* to do that, kitty."

You stood up and put your hands up in a determined pose. "No problem! You just focus on getting well again!"

With that and a kiss on the forehead, you made your way out. Haruka waited until she couldn't hear your footsteps and reached for her phone on the bedside table. As she punched in the number for Michiru's cell phone, she got in a relaxed position.

"Hi, Haruka." Michiru's voice played in the blond's ear.

"Yo, Michiru. Where are you right now?"

"Almost home, why?"

"Think you can do me a favor?"

"Depends on what it is."

"Ouch, you wound me." Haruka laughed and proceeded to tell the girl what happened.

"...So basically, you want her worry over you for nothing and you want me to be part of it?"

"When you say it like that, it sounds so bad~."

Michiru sighed and stopped walking. "Fine. I guess I'll stay over at Seiya's..."

"Great, I'll call you when I'm feeling better." Haruka said and hanged up. She then put her arms behind her back and grinned. She gonna love milking this.