Imagine Scenario #1: Good Morning

Scenario: Otome game-like scenarios detailing your normal life with your girlfriend Haruka.

A/N: You can request more by doing the usual comments. Just let me know if it's an Imagine Scenario request.

☀️☀️☀️

☀️ "Honey~. Honey, it's time to wake up~."

☀️ "There she is. Good morning, love. How'd you sleep?"

☀️ "Hm? You're hot? Well, we did hold each other pretty tightly last night. Maybe our combined body heat was a bit too much for you~? Oops, too dirty~?"

☀️ "Well, whatever. You're hungry, right? I can cook up something for you, so just stay here and I'll bring it u-huh?"

☀ "You don't want me to go yet? You're usually not this clingy, especially in the morning."

☀️ "No, I don't mind it at all. In fact, I wish you did it a bit more. You're so independent and strong-willed and while I absolutely love that about you, I wish you'd lean on me a bit more. Although, now it sounds like I'm whining. Not very cool of me, huh?"

☀️ "It's fine, huh? Well don't say that, I'll end up pushing my selfish whims on you. You don't mind? Now you're really not sounding like yourself."

☀️ "Well, no matter. I'll take any chance to cuddle up with you. Maybe we should spend the whole day in bed like this? No, maybe we shouldn't. If I'm this close to you all day, I'll definitely get tempted to do something indecent~."

☀️ "Haha, I'm joking, I'm joking! I'll be completely SFW, I promise! Now then...

Our All Day Cuddle Session will begin now~"