Office Lover Part 2

Scenario: Haruka learns more about her soon-to-be boss and witnesses the relationship between her and Ayano.

Random Thought: HELL YEA, I FINISHED IT!!!!!

💋💋💋

"Mmm~, how cute~," Haruka commented playfully as she continuously scrolled her fingers on her mouse pad. "I didn't even know girls like this even existed anymore~."

"Honestly Haruka, can you at least pretend you're working?" Michiru asked. "This is why the boss is always yelling at you."

"But I always do my work when it mattered, Michiru. Don't belittle me so much, you'll break my poor heart."

"That'll be the day. What's got you so giggly?" The blue-haired woman asked as she looked towards her seat partner's computer.

Haruka swiped back on the mouse pad and revealed where she previously was. "It's (Y/N)-chan's social media page."

"Wow, stalker much?"

"You say stalker, I say researcher. Besides, she's going to be our new boss. Don't you think we should learn as much about her as possible?"

Michiru wanted to argue back, but she honestly couldn't. Like the other workers, she assumed that Ayano would be taking over her grandfather's position. While it's true her personality wasn't much to be desired, her work is good enough for the spot.

But instead, this (Y/N) is going to be the CEO? Well, she and the boss have both stated that she'll get booted if she falls under expectations, but that's still leagues more than Ayano have ever gotten from the man. Michiru would be lying if she said she wasn't curious.

"Fine, but just for a few minutes."

"Good choice!" Haruka exclaimed and went back to clicking on the computer. "(Y/N)-chan's such a good girl, almost unbelievably good. She apparently looked up to the boss and wanted to take over his position since she was a kid. She's gotten good grades since childhood and was hopped from brainiac school to brainiac school until high school where she stayed with some family overseas. She's currently a sophomore at K.O. University. She apparently got a full ride there, too."

Michiru could only blink in surprise at the overload of information of her potential new boss. "W-well, she's a, uh, busy bee."

"Right~? Such a hardworking girl is such a rarity these days. It's enough to make mel-."

"U-um. E-excuse me!"

At the sudden voice, the two women silenced themselves and looked in front of them. Standing right in front of the long computer desk was the woman of the hour, (Y/N).

Even though she was the one who called out to them, (Y/N) struggled with keeping eye contact with the women. "Um, hi! My name is Watanabe (Y/N). I'll be working here starting now. It's nice to meet you both."

"Oh, it's nice to meet you as well, Watanabe-san. My name is Kaiou Michiru."

"Kaiou Michiru-san..." (Y/N) looked through a small notebook and flipped through some pages. When she found what she was looking for, her face lit up.

"Oh, Kaiou-san is the one who did that project presentation two years ago!"

Michiru blinked, surprised that that was brought up so suddenly. "O-oh, that old thing? I barely remember that day..."

"Are you kidding!?" The modest looking girl suddenly exclaimed. "It was absolutely fantastic! The way you held yourself and spoke with such grace and confidence, the compact and well resesrched information, even the slideshow transitions was full of perfection and elegance! I was so enthralled that I couldn't stop putting the video on repeat!"