08 | for the love of baking

"OKAY, SO YOU PUT THE FLOUR IN THE BOWL."

"Like this?"

"Yes and then you put in th- RENESMEE!"

"What's wrong?!" Emily yelled as she sped into the kitchen only to laugh out loud, her brother coming in and laughing as well.

"What did you guys do?" They laughed, wiping a fallen tear of laughter. Selena glared at them, fisting a hand full of flower and throwing them at her siblings.

"Selena!" They whined, the all-purpose flour going all over their clothes, copying the two hybrids in the kitchen. Renesmee let out a laugh, pointing at the three and Selena grinned, eyes glinting with mischief. She grabbed a handful of flour and dumped it on the hybrid's head, flour going all over her bronze coloured hair.

The children began to have a food fight, throwing flour at each other along and slapping each other with whip cream - the older kids careful not to harm the youngest.

"Take this, brat!" Dylan threw flour on Renesmee's shirt, his face red from a handprint on his face. Renesmee squealed and ran behind the counter, the flour going all over Emily, who glared at her brother.

"These are my favourite pair of shoes!" She growled and yanked the paper bag from the table and sped to her brother, pouring the whole bag of flour onto her brother and slamming an egg on his head.

"What's going on?" The siblings turned to Jacob, the shapeshifter, who had a grin on his face. Renesmee felt her lips form into a Cheshire grin, happiness running around her body as she sped over to her mate, hugging him.

"Jacob!" She wrapped her arms around his waist, the seven-year-old growing taller as the weeks pass.

Selena, Emily, and Dylan glanced at each other, their eyes holding a sparkle of mischief which Jacob saw.

"What are you guys thinking?" The siblings grabbed a bag of flour each and Jacob immediately caught on, the shapeshifter running out the room with Renesmee in his arms.

"Get him!" Selena yelled as the two vampires and hybrid sped to the two mates, running after them. Their bags were open, so flour was going all over the place, in the living room, dining room, kitchen and tv room. Once the two mates were cornered, the siblings threw flour all over them, making a whole mess.

"Selena! Emily! DYLAN!" Jacob yelled as he and Renesmee had flour all over them, all five of them looking white as they had flour all over them.

Jacob let out a playful growl and dove for his second imprint, catching him in his arms while his sisters left him behind.

"Traitors!" He yelled out as Emily and Selena left him, running to the kitchen.

"Sisters before misters!" They yelled in union, hiding in the kitchen.

"But I'm your brother!" Dylan yelled as Jacob sat on top of him with Renesmee.

"Stay here." Jacob pointed at the two, kissing the hybrid on the cheek and kissing the vampire on the lips. He stood up and went to go to the kitchen when he felt something cold fall off his head. Reaching his hand up, Jacob touched something gooey and smelt eggs.

He snapped his head upwards, looking at the two smirking girls who stood atop the stairs.

"Hiya." They waved before they vamp sped down the stairs, grabbing their brother and younger hybrid.

"I'll find you! Wherever you are!" Jacob yelled as his voice echoed throughout the empty house. All the other older vampires went hunting, going to come back late at night, so the children were home alone. "Heed my call!"