14 | for the love of love

THE SEVEN VAMPIRE AND ONE HYBRID had a fantastic time with each other. They all told funny and memorable stories of their lives; all seven Volturi members were really interested whenever Selena spoke; all of their attention was on her.

Selena felt like she was having the best time of her life, the hybrid glad she opened the box because she would have never found the happiness she deserved from the seven vampires.

Even though they killed her mother, Selena couldn't find it in herself to hate them for the rest of her life because every time she tried, her heart would break.

Aro and Caius were glad to finally have a mate, not a bride but an actual mate. Someone who had a real bond with them, even if the hybrid had six other shared relationships.

Marcus was glad to find a second mate since the first one died. The eldest vampire thought he'd never find another mate but was proven wrong.

Demetri and Felix were thrilled when they found a mate since they never had experience with love. They were glad that she was funny and kind yet dangerous and deadly.

And finally, Jane and Alec were finally happy to have a mate who accepted them and their relationship with one another. The two always had negative thoughts run through their head, but after Selena finally accepted all of them, all the thoughts vanished and never returned.

So this is a story of how seven of the deadliest vampires found love in a hybrid who possessed the gift to wipe out an entire town with a click of her fingers.

This is the story of the Volturi and Selena Palmer.

The end of their beginning.