12 | for the love of getting ready

SELENA CRIED OUT IN PAIN AS ANOTHER WAX STRIP was ripped off of her leg, the little brown hairs gone. "There!" Tanya slapped her niece's nicely waxed legs, which she waxed with the help of Alice. "All done." Selena glared at her aunt while her sister did her hair, giving it a clean but messy look. Rosalie did her make up while Kate and Bella looked through her closet, trying to find an outfit. Esme and Emily were doing the brunette's hair, brushing and straightening it.

"Keep still!" Rosalie yelled as she continued applying the girl's mascara, coating her thick lashes with a layer of black.

"Badass or cute?" Bella asked, looking through the hybrids closet.

"Badass!" And just like that, everyone's eyes widened in shock and horror as they realised who was in the room with them.

"Renesmee!" Selena exclaimed in horror, the elder hybrid being worried she swore a lot.

"Ness." Her mother called, bringing the hybrid over. "Why don't you go downstairs and play with Jacob and Dylan." Renesmee nodded and ran out of the room with a grin on her face.

"I forgot she was in the room," Emily mumbled as she continued to do the brunettes makeup.

"Me too." After an hour, Selena was finally ready. The older girls smiled at the hybrid before allowing her to look in the mirror.

"Wow." Selena's eyes widened in awe and shock as she looked at herself in the mirror. The girl's short hair was left alone while her makeup was on fleek thanks to Rosalie, having done a smokey eye. Selena wore higher waisted denim jeans along with a black tank top that was tucked in her skinny jeans. She had a maroon leather jacket on top and wore black high heels.

 She had a maroon leather jacket on top and wore black high heels

"You look gorgeous." Emily kissed her sister's forehead. Selena smiled before she looked at the watch adoring her clear, white skin.

"Shit!" She exclaimed, rushing to grab her purse. "It's five thirty." She quickly placed a kiss on all of the elder vampire girls cheeks

"Have fun!" Emily yelled as Selena sped down the stairs, saying goodbye to the others.

"Will do!" The hybrid yelled as she entered her car and switched on the engine, slamming her foot on the pedal and speeding down the road to get to her destination at a restaurant.

"Our baby sister is growing so fast." Dylan wiped a fake tear from his eyes, a giggle coming out of Renesmee's mouth as Emily rolled her eyes at her childish brother.

"Grow up, Dylan."