Chapter One

HELLOOO! Welcome to my first FanFiction on Wattpad. My name is Malayna and if you want to know more about me, check out my profile. Also, if you REALLY want to know more about me, check out my FanFiction.net profile (it's the same username).

I have already written a TON of chapters of this on FanFiction.net but as I'm transferring this over, I'm updating things and editing and I will transfer those edits BACK to FanFiction.net. For those of you who came from FF, thanks for being an amazing reader!

This will have the same plotline as FF but the wording will be different and chapters will be longer. Honestly, I can't come up with a perfect summary. Sophie is going through her teenage and adult years and all of her guys friends (except Tam) are very in love with her. So who will she end up with??

I'm a teen. Please don't judge my writing. I do know that sometimes I make a ton of mistakes or that I write really cheesy lines. Thank you for pointing that out to me in a nice way. But there is no need to be rude or hate on mine or anybody else's writing out there. It takes a lot of bravery to put this on the internet for anybody who comes across it to read.

Please also note that this is NOT an example of my best writing. I honestly write this for fun and I don't honestly try as hard as I would on a novel or an essay for school. I'm widely known around my school and personal life as being a good writer, but this is not a good example of it.

Also, please go check out my original story, My Best Friend's Lover, which can be found on Wattpad OR Fictionpress.com.

Social Media:

BOOKSTAGRAM- a_reader_gurl

Google +- a.girl.reader

Fanfiction/Fictionpress- malaynamonkey2004

Thanks so much and please comment, follow, and vote! (BTW I follow all of my followers back!!!)

Sunrise. Sophie had always loved the sunrise. When the sun rose, it had a nice feel to it—so warm and glowy. It was the only time Sophie felt really beautiful, what with her hair glowing and her eyes brightening as she squinted to face the sun. She almost never felt beautiful, despite what all of her friends—especially Keefe—said about her looks. They obviously had no common knowledge about girls' looks, because according to Vertina, Sophie's mirror friend/annoying comrade, Sophie always looked like she had walked into a tornado, and then suffered through a shower of volcanic ash. Sophie knew it was true, if not as extreme, but she still liked to listen to Keefe's rants about her hair a lot more than Vertina's sassy criticism. Who wouldn't?

Sophie watched as the sun started to rise more and more until finally, it was at the top of the sky, which was still purple from the day's earlier awakening. Sophie decided to get an early start on her day since she was already up much earlier than usual. Sophie ran to the bathroom, showered quickly, got dressed, ran a comb through her blonde hair, and ran downstairs where Edaline was already making breakfast. Since it was Sophie's sixteenth birthday, Edaline had promised to make dessert for breakfast today, so custard bursts and mallowmelt were already laid out on the table. To Sophie's delight, Edaline allowed Iggy to sit with her at the table, despite his natural stinky smell. Iggy happily perched on a napkin next to her plate as he squeaked with happiness.

Sophie had to admit, though it gave her a pang to say so every time: Iggy was old, and his natural fur had turned silver with streaks of white in its natural state, but as always, Dex had done his magic again. This month, Iggy's hair was neon green with streaks of dark purple; definitely rock star colors. Iggy was so happy to sit at the table that he almost ripped up Sophie's favorite shoes (he had not chewed up anything for the past eight months, much to the relief of Edaline and Sophie). Sophie successfully got her shoes back and, knowing she shouldn't, fed Iggy a piece of custard burst. He sighed in delight.