Chapter Forty

BEFORE I START PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE BECAUSE IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME IF YOU GUYS WOULD GIVE ME SOME ADVICE

1. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY. IT'S REALLY BAD FANFICTION THAT I WROTE WHEN I WAS TWELVE-FOURTEEN YEARS OLD THAT I AM JUST NOW REVAMPING. I'M TRYING TO GIVE IT SOME ENDING BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY. 

2. IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE PREVIOUS AUTHOR'S NOTE I WOULD LIKE IF YOU WOULD AND COMMENT THERE 

3. I FEEL AS IF AN EPILOGUE IS COMING BUT I ALSO DON'T WANT TO END IT BECAUSE I'VE SPENT LIKE FOUR YEARS OF MY LIFE ON THIS. I CAN CONTINUE WRITING FOR MAYBE FIVE MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE ENDING IT AND THEN FROM THERE I MAY DO BONUS CHAPTERS OR ONE SHOTS

4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES. THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT MY BEST WORK (IN MY OPINION) AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES: HIS BEST FRIEND IS MY FIRST AND ONLY COMPLETED NOVEL. IF YOU LIKED THIS STORY YOU WILL DEFINITELY LIKE THAT STORY A LOT BETTER.

5. I AM ALSO WRITING LIKE 478732894723 OTHER STORIES RIGHT NOW THAT I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO READ. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME. FOR EXAMPLE: LUKE ANNE AND HITCHHIKING WITH THE BAD BOY. I AM ALSO WRITING A HISTORICAL FICTION STORY FROM WWII THAT I MAY MAKE LIKE A TWO-SHOT UNLESS YOU GUYS WANT ME TO WRITE MORE (THIS IS NOT UP ON MY WATTPAD YET BUT I CAN PUT IT UP ASAP IF YOU GUYS WANT)

6. I ALSO HAVE OTHER KOTLC FANFICTION THAT I CAN PUT UP FROM MY OLD PROFILE. MIND YOU, THIS WILL BE UNEDITED AND REALLY BAD BUT IF YOU WANT...

7. ALSO IF YOU WANT A COMPLETELY NEW BOOK TOLD FROM FITZ OR KEEFE'S POV OF SOPHITZ FOREVER I'M DOWN (THOUGH IT WON'T BE 40 CHAPTERS AGAIN).

8. AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH AND SORRY FOR VIRTUALLY SCREAMING A WHOLE LOT :)

now here we go!

"Sophie, we're here," Fitz whispered into Sophie's ear. Sophie stirred and woke up lazily, stretching her arms. "Our last destination," Fitz said with a smile on his face. Sophie opened her eyes and looked around. They were still on the plane, so she couldn't see anything. They had been to so many different countries and done so many things together that Sophie felt as if she knew Fitz inside and out. 

He grabbed her arm and helped her steady herself as she stood up. Her limbs felt weak from sitting in one position for so long but Fitz helped her to adjust. He handed her a Bottle of Youth and as soon as Sophie had gulped it down, she felt fairly rejuvenated. They departed from the plane and went to the baggage area to pick up their suitcases. Sophie turned her phone off of airplane mode and checked her recent messages. 

There were quite a few from all of her friends back home, wanting to know what was going on and how they were doing and where they were. Sophie struggled to answer them all as Fitz grabbed their bags and guided them to a seating area. He left the bags with her and went to the bathroom while Sophie texted outside on her phone. 

Biana had sent her a flurry of messages and she read through them one by one, her eyes getting wider and wider as she read further. 

Biana: SOPHIE

Biana: SOPHIE

Biana: Where the frick are you??

Biana: PICK UPPP

Biana: I have to tell you something!

Biana: It's important!

Biana: It's about TAM

Biana: SOPHIE

Sophie had no clue what she was talking about but texted her back. It was definitely something important because Biana rarely texted Sophie when she knew she was with Fitz.