It's Out!!!

Okay, so you know how I mentioned that I would be writing a Mori x OC book here soon? Well, it took a while, but that book is now out!!!!!! It is called The Scars Unmended (See what I did there?), and while it is a add on to this book, it also is ...

Okay, so you know how I mentioned that I would be writing a Mori x OC book here soon? Well, it took a while, but that book is now out!!!!!! It is called The Scars Unmended (See what I did there?), and while it is a add on to this book, it also is a stand alone novel, so check it out, because it is going to be awesome!

Here's the premise: 

Jessica Parrik came to Japan because of her family and now she has to adjust to a whole new way of living; which includes a new language that she doesn't really know. This tall, sassy brunette is just trying to survive in the elitist school which is Ouran Academy but several roadblocks appear in the form of the Host club.

No matter what happens, Jessica is in for some crazy adventures, which includes graduation and several near fatal mishaps with these insane boys, who worm their way into her guarded heart. Can the members of the host club gain Jessica's trust and save her life? Can they help her heal her Scars Unmended?

I hope you all know how much I appreciate the support that you have given me, and I hope we can continue to enjoy these stories together!

-klypso01