Chapter 6

( Hey lovelies! Hope y'all are having a good day! Up above -or to the side- is Thylane Blondeau as Daytona. Love you guys! 😘❤)

I pulled Logan by his hand to the abandoned gym, "Daytona. What's going on?" My breaths were coming out shakey and I found myself fighting back tears.

"I'll show you in a minute." I pushed open the doors and made sure we were alone. I hadn't let go of Logan's hand yet, and I didn't want to. He made me feel safe.

When I was one hundred percent positive we were alone I spun around to face him. Worry lines were etched into his forehead, "Daytona?"

I took a deep breath, "Sit down." He did as I asked and took a set in the bleachers. They protested but managed to hold.

"Two years ago I caught my dad cheating. I ran home to try and tell my mom about it, and he threatened to kill me." I was pacing as I told the story but I stopped to look at Logan.

His eyes were filled with anger but they held a hint of worry too, "For the past two years I've endured my father's beating as punishment for catching him."

"At first he would just hit me out of spite, but then it became a game for him. Everytime I flinched, he would hit me two more times. I eventually learned not to flinch and to take hits pretty well." I looked at Logan.

He was looking to his left. The muscle in his jaw worked as he kept clenching it, "Why didn't you tell me?"

He caught me off guard, "Excuse me?"

He stood up and took two steps before he was in front of me, "I said, why didn't you tell me?"

He looked into my eyes and I could tell he was serious.

"I don't know. I've never really talked about it." My eyes welled with tears. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him.

"If he ever touches you again, tell me okay?" He whispered into my head.

I let a tear slip down my cheek before I answered, "Okay." He let go of me and we headed out of the gym together.
***************
Logan and I sperated as we headed to our separate classes. I was walking down the math and science hallways when I heard the click of heels behind me. I stopped, "Well if it isn't Daytona the G.G."

I sighed and turned around, "What does Caroline the Cunt and Makayla the Magician what from me now?"

Both girls were stunned by the fact that I talked back. I had been wanting to for years but was always so scared too.

"Why does she get to be a Magician?" Caroline whined and I smirked at Makayla.

"She's the Magician because it's magical how fast she'll open her legs for any guy who looks her direction."

Makayla flipped her platinum blonde hair over her shoulder, "We want you to stop being so fake. Logan will never like you so stop trying."

I laughed, "I'm the fake one? I thought your boobs we're made from 65% silicone and 35% bitch, not mine."

Makayla and Caroline both gasped and looked down at their boobs.

The circle around us oohed at what I said, "If you have nothing important to talk about, I have a class to go to." I pushed my way through to two blonde bimbos and made my way to the gym.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in the middle of the floor in the old gym. Mustiness surrounded me.

I was in here only ten minutes ago, but it felt right to be back. I heard the doors at my back open and I turned around expecting to see Logan but it wasn't him.