Chapter 7

(Yo yo wassup lovelies! Hope everyone is having a great day! I was really excited to finally update that last chapter! What do you think about Daytona getting her bike back?? What about Tyler coming to the school to apologise?? Lemme know down in the comments! Up above is a picture of Makayla, (if you're confused I added a A/N previously before this). Also we've reached 100 views. I know that's not much but I'm excited because it's going somewhere. Love you all! 😘❤)

Charlotte and I pulled up to the storage garages. I could already see my baby in front of the main building.

I ran up and hugged my motorcycle, "Oh my baby! I've missed you so much!" I hugged on my bike and the lady standing there with the keys looked at me weirdly.

"I'm assuming your the daughter of Danny and Melissa Lyn?" I looked up at the lady who I most likely talked over the phone with.

"Yes ma'am that's me. Daytona Lyn. I have my I.D. if you'd like to check it." I reached for my wallet but she assured me that it was okay.

She handed the keys over to me, "Enjoy!" She walked back to the building and I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

Charlotte ran up to me and we hugged and jumped around, "I'm so happy for you Day! I can't believe you got it back!"

"Me either! Agh I feel so free!" I shouted and threw my hands up into the air.

I ran back to Charlotte's car and grabbed my helmet, "See you later Charlotte!" I waved goodbye to her and she waved back laughing at my eagerness to go.

I swung my leg over the bike, put the key in, and gunned out of the parking lot.

I left my hair down in my helmet and feeling the wind blowing through it made me grin like a little kid.

Taking the long way to my house I drove through the woods. I carefully balanced my bike and slowly raised my hands into the air.

I spread my fingers and felt the wind run through them. I shouted into the sky before I lowered my hands back in place.

I arrived at my house twenty minutes later and put my bike into the garage.

Checking my phone I saw I had a text from Logan:

I'll pick you up in 30 minutes to talk about the details.

I noticed he sent the text fifteen minutes ago so I quickly replied letting him know he didn't need to pick me up.

Then I texted my mom.

She only agreed to locking up my motorcycle because of the incident two years ago. So she shouldn't be to upset as long as I told her I would be safe.

I jumped on to the couch in the living room and texted Logan again:

Where are we meeting?

As I waited for him to reply I turned on the TV and Cupcake Wars was on.

Let me tell you a little bit about me and Cupcake Wars, cupcakes were my favorite thing to bake ever. And that show was like Cloud Nine for me. Seeing how big they can make some of the things always amazes me.

I was getting into watching one lady redo her entire batter when my phone buzzed in my lap. I had a response from Logan and my mom.

Logan:
Park where I took you on the first day? Also Jake and Tyler are coming with

I threw my hair up into a ponytail and checked my mom's text:

As long as you're careful I don't mind. Just always wear your helmet and drive safe. Love you.