Chapter 13

(Hey guys! Guess who's reached 300 views! Again, I know that's not alot, but we're getting somewhere! Anyways hope you liked that last chapter! Love you all! 😘❤)

Warning: This chapter contains strong language!

The next week went by uneventful.

More and more people started to believe that I'm not the good girl I used to be.

Logan's and my friendship continued to deepen with each passing day, and I had no problems with Makayla or Caroline–

Until today.

The cafeteria was buzzing with life. Logan, Charlotte, Jake, and I all sat at a table in the middle of the cafeteria.

"How was your test Daytona?" Charlotte sat down across from me.

"Same as usual. Easy." I shoveled another spoonful of applesauce into my mouth.

She turned to Logan, "What about you?"

He squirmed around in his seat next to me, "I mean it wasn't hard, but it wasn't easy."

I had known Logan for two weeks now, and the only time I had ever seen him be a 'Bad Boy' was when he was beating on Jared at the party last weekend.

But knowing him for two weeks also meant our bet was halfway over, and so far it looked like I was going to win.

"You know I could always tutor you if you needed it, right?" I nudged him with my elbow a little and his face broke out in a smile.

"Really?! Thank you so much!" His mood switched real quick as he cast his eyes downward. "I'm actually kind of failing that class right now."

"It's all good. We'll get that grade up to an A in no time." I gave him a reassuring smile and it seemed to lift his mood a little. "By the way, how's that club idea going?"

I shoveled more applesauce into my mouth as he reached into his bag and pulled out the paper.

My name was still scrawled across the top, but it had many more signatures on it. "How may in total?"

"Three hundred and seven." I nodded in approval as he tucked the paper under his lunch tray. "I was going to show this paper to Mr. Klark after lunch, wanna tag along?"

I nodded again and we all went back to out conversation about whether Star-Lord or Captain America was better.

"They're both equally ranked in my opinion. One is an alien and one fights aliens." I took a bite out of my peanut butter sandwich when I heard heels click up behind me.

I sucked in a deep breath, waiting for whatever the bitch squad wanted to say this time.

I set my sandwich down and started to turn around in my set when Makayla 'tripped' over some poor dudes chair, consequently throwing her tray of Chicken Parmesan all over me.

"Oops. My bad. Let me help you with that." Makayla opened her bottle of apple juice and dumped it over the top of my head.

The cafeteria which was once buzzing with life, now sat in dead silence, watching this show go down.

"You know Daytona, we warned you to stay away from Logan–" on que both girls gave sultry smiles to Logan and waved their fingers in his direction.

"But since you have failed to do that, we decided to make your life a living hell." Caroline finished Makayla's sentence, shooting me a not-so-innocent smile.

Charlotte's chair squeaked as she pushed it backwards. "Listen here you two fake blonde, lyposuction, breast enlargement, soon to be part of Planned Parenthood, worthless sons of bitches–"