Chapter 15

(A/N: If you have a cover you'd like to send in, I'd greatly appreciate it! It may or may not be the cover I will use from now on.)

Warning: This chapter contains brief language.

Mason had been back for two weeks now, and tomorrow was the end of the bet.

Everyone at school believed I wasn't a good girl anymore, well, almost everyone.

I still got a few snickers from the jocks as I walked in to the gym we were asked to meet in.

Logan finally got the Boxing Club idea approved by the Principal, so here I am, Co-founder of this club, waiting for Logan to finally show up.

He knew I was going to be here, but he didn't know what I was planning. And I was planning to take the first fight and prove to everyone that I'm not a Good Girl.

"Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying jocks sauntered my way.

"What are you doing here GG? Book club is in the other hallway." I heard his little group laugh and I stood up once I was done taping my hands.

Standing at my full height I was only up to his nose, but I didn't care, "You know maybe if your egotistical head wasn't shoved so far up your ass, maybe you could actually make some friends who like you."

I turned on my heel and walked towards an open mat when the jock who I had just insulted, grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face him, "Who do you think you are speaking to me like that GG?"

I was getting so tired of the nick name, "If it's that big of a deal, then fight me and see how much of a 'Good Girl' I really am."

He scoffed at me, "Me? Fight you? Easy. This will be in the bag."

I noticed his hands were already taped too. A cocky grin was plastered on his face and I had to refrain, for now, from punching it right off.

"Welcome guys!" A voice boomed from somewhere in the gym. I recognized the voice automatically.

"How nice of him to finally show up." I muttered under my breath.

"Since I'm here now, we can all get the first match started. So who wants to go first?" Logan looked around the gym as he made his way towards me.

"I do!" The jock shot his hand into the air.

"Okay. And who do you want to fight? Don't forget the other person has to be okay with it." Logan looked around looking for a suitable person for the jock.

"I want to fight Daytona."

Logan's eyes grew wide, "No. There's no way. Daytona has to be okay with it to." He turned to me, his eyes frantic, "You can't possibly say yes."

I felt a smirk grow on my lips. "Sure. I'm good with fighting him."

"Daytona." Logan grabbed my shoulders, his voice only loud enough for me to hear, "You can't. You said yourself that you can't fight."

I laughed a little and shrugged his hands off of me, "I lied. Now watch and learn."

I walked over to the mat with the jock on my tail.

We stood facing each other, him with an arrogant gleam in his eyes, all the while I kept a blank expression on my face.

I heard Logan sigh, "Fine. Okay here are the rules!" He yelled and grabbed everyone's attention walking around the mat. "Any hits below the belt don't count. No bitting, and finally you go until one person taps out. That's it. Ready! Fight!"