Chapter Nine

Elly's Point of View

Eden runs out of the forest and I see Landyn's black wolf still fighting. He had minor cuts marring his black fur, but nothing too serious. It seemed his wolf was beginning to slow down, and the attacks from his pack mates were beginning to speed up. Eden let out a snarl and all eyes turned to her. Eden was petit, but her glowing blue fur demanded attention and respect.

Leave my mate alone! She snarled. Wolves flinched slightly at the power of her words, but they continued to attack. Eden launched her small body forward and started to attack the other wolves. I fought beside Landyn and he stared at me, slack jawed.

Elly? Eden asked.

Eden actually. She said giving him a Wolfey grin. Watch yourself and I'll explain later. He resumed fighting, giving it his full attention. We were a truly murderous team. We took down almost all the wolves. Titus watched in his blonde wolf form from the middle of the clearing. He shifted back pulling on a pair of shorts.

"Stop!" He yelled. All the wolves stopped, Landyn and I stayed crouched in a fighting stance. "You win this time alpha, I don't like to see my pack being killed." He said. I shifted back and stood tall. Celeste appeared beside me. All the wolves looked at her with surprise.

"Wolves of the Whisper Ice pack, I am the Moon Goddess. I have returned and I will make sure you stop your soulless ways." Her loud voice boomed throughout the empty clearing. She placed her hand on my shoulder. "I have chosen Elly to harbor my wolf. She is more powerful than all of you combined, she will be able to beat everyone. I will give your souls back, whether you want them or not." She narrowed her eyes and removed her hand from my shoulder. "Bow before your alpha and Luna." She said. Landyn shifted back pulling on his shorts. The wolves all lowed their heads one by one. "This will not be that last time you see me." She disappeared and the wolves all kept their head lowered.

"You are dismissed, except for you Titus." Landyn said his tone icy. The wolves all walked away back into the many houses near the clearing.

"Alpha," Titus said his head lowered in submission.

"I will not allow anyone to endanger my mate." He said his voice devoid of all emotion.

"A mate is nothing but weakness, proven from today's actions."

"You don't get it do you? A mate is anything but a weakness. I fought a whole pack of wolves, and I won." He shook his head. "You cannot be saved Titus, I'm truly sorry for that. I, the alpha of the Whisper Ice, pack herby banish you from my pack's land and degrade your status from Beta to rouge. You have five minutes to get off my land or I'll send your pack mates to rip you apart." Landyn grabbed my hand and led me inside leaving Titus staring at the ground.

•••

So Titus is banished. What do you think will happen to him? Comment, vote, and check out my other stores. I won't be able to update daily anymore. I will update when I can, but finals and regents are coming up and I have to study for them. The updates will still be as frequent as possible, but probably not every day. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!